LIVE BROADCAST: International Conference on Antigypsyism and Hate Speech Online
The subject of the conference will be antigypsyism and hate speech online. The event is organized by INACH together with ROMEA, o.p.s.
ROMEA TV, the first internet television channel with Romani content in the Czech Republic, will broadcast the conference live online.
- European experts say hatred online endangers democracy, nonprofits are monitoring social media response to it
- International Network against Cyber Hate and ROMEA hold conference on antigypsyism and online hate in Czech capital
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism
- Young teacher describes how antigypsyism is alive and well in Czech primary education
- Romani Rose: Society must condemn antigypsyism just as it condemns antisemitism
- Jonathan Lee: Antigypsyism is a cancer at the heart of Europe
- MEP Soraya Post for ROMEA TV: Antigypsyism exists everywhere in Europe
- Roma Week at the European Parliament: 40 young Roma discuss antigypsyism with MEPs
- Alliance against Antigypsyism: EU Roma Week is an opportunity to focus on tackling antigypsyism in Europe
- Antigypsyism on the agenda at EU’s High-Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance
- European Parliament: Roma in the EU face antigypsyism and everyday discrimination that must stop
- Czech Republic: Head of ROMEA receiving threats against his family, antigypsyism on the rise
- Czech tabloid fraudulently tells readers CCTV footage of theft in Chile was from Ostrava - antigypsyism is the response
- Czech MEP responds to antigypsyism at the European Parliament: Roma are underrepresented and positive examples should be highlighted
- Alliance against Antigypsyism: Antigypsyism is a major obstacle to equal citizenship for Romani people
- Czech Interior Ministry says DSSS still in crisis, Islamophobia stronger than antigypsyism
- Czech mayor makes openly racist statement that her town just wants "white" refugees from Ukraine, not children and women of Romani origin
- USA: Racist murderer in Buffalo, New York charged with hate crimes, faces death penalty
- Czech intelligence report on extremism mentions welfare chauvinist party as a populist, xenophobic entity once more, COVID-19 was the main focus of 2021
- Czech theater ensemble producing project about children's extremism and radicalization, "Commander"
- Czech Police charge bodybuilder for praising Russia's invasion of Ukraine and expressing desire for a war in which he could kill anybody
- EU agrees rules to regulate social media content
- Czech ex-lawmaker gets six months, suspended for one year, for his remark about the WWII-era concentration camp for Roma at Lety u Písku
- German court sentences 93-year-old Holocaust denier to a year behind bars, she may appeal
- Slovak Supreme Court reduces politician's prison sentence for promoting neo-Nazism and paroles him, proceedings were disrupted by bomb threat
- Czech Constitutional Court rejects complaint from man responsible for desecrating memorial to the Holocaust and its Romani victims at Lety
- Czech Constitutional Court sides with attorney Klára Kalibová: The criminality of hateful e-mails cannot be downplayed by the courts
- Czech Police investigate bodybuilder who made death threats against Roma for looking forward to "war in the Czech Republic"