LIVE BROADCAST: International Conference on Antigypsyism and Hate Speech Online
The subject of the conference will be antigypsyism and hate speech online. The event is organized by INACH together with ROMEA, o.p.s.
ROMEA TV, the first internet television channel with Romani content in the Czech Republic, will broadcast the conference live online.
- European experts say hatred online endangers democracy, nonprofits are monitoring social media response to it
- International Network against Cyber Hate and ROMEA hold conference on antigypsyism and online hate in Czech capital
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism
- Young teacher describes how antigypsyism is alive and well in Czech primary education
- Romani Rose: Society must condemn antigypsyism just as it condemns antisemitism
- Jonathan Lee: Antigypsyism is a cancer at the heart of Europe
- MEP Soraya Post for ROMEA TV: Antigypsyism exists everywhere in Europe
- Roma Week at the European Parliament: 40 young Roma discuss antigypsyism with MEPs
- Alliance against Antigypsyism: EU Roma Week is an opportunity to focus on tackling antigypsyism in Europe
- Antigypsyism on the agenda at EU’s High-Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance
- European Parliament: Roma in the EU face antigypsyism and everyday discrimination that must stop
- Czech Republic: Head of ROMEA receiving threats against his family, antigypsyism on the rise
- Czech tabloid fraudulently tells readers CCTV footage of theft in Chile was from Ostrava - antigypsyism is the response
- Czech MEP responds to antigypsyism at the European Parliament: Roma are underrepresented and positive examples should be highlighted
- Tomáš Ščuka on the death of a Romani man in Žatec: We do not support antigypsyism and we insist on objectivity!
- Alliance against Antigypsyism: Antigypsyism is a major obstacle to equal citizenship for Romani people
- Czech Interior Ministry says DSSS still in crisis, Islamophobia stronger than antigypsyism
- Germany: Extremist group in the AfD party says it is dissolving
- Irena Biháriová on developments in Slovakia: Who is really being ostracized?
- Czech Republic's Vietnamese community gives free face masks and refreshments to emergency responders, firefighters, police and others
- Czech and Slovak extremists do their best to profit from the COVID-19 pandemic, attacking the EU and public broadcast media
- Czech lower house committee suspends discussion of stripping ultranationalist MP of immunity from prosecution for xenophobic remarks
- Czech Republic declares state of emergency over coronavirus pandemic, International Romani Day celebrations postponed
- Czech court returns to case of hate speech online targeting non-"white" first-graders
- Slovak elections: Opposition OLaNO wins, no growth in votes for fascist party
- Czech Prosecutor General working with OSCE to prosecute hate speech more effectively
- Czech Interior Ministry: Hate speech increased in intensity last year
- Another victim of the German terrorist attack, a young man from Romania, is also from the Roma minority
- Czech Police investigating racist video posted by fanclub of ultranationalist party