Anarchists clash with neoNazis during Prague Jewish Quarter march
Neo-Nazis clashed with anarchists at Faculty of Law on the edge of the Jewish Quarter in Prague today, there are probably injured people.
The riot police pushed some of them back while others used the situation to provoke a brutal clash.
The brawl was allegedly started by the anarchists of whom there were several times more than of the neo-Nazis.
Novinky.cz server reported, however, that the incident was triggered by a neo-Nazi who shot from a gas pistol into the crowd and lightly injured one person.
Anarchists attacked and beat him up.
The injured were treated by the rescue service. According to a CTK reporter, at least three people were injured.
The police separated the two camps after about ten minutes.
The CTK reporter also said a part of the anarchists are German speaking.
- USA: Neo-Nazi gets life in prison for the Charlottesville massacre
- Poland: Trial begins of neo-Nazis who celebrated birthday of the mass murderer Adolf Hitler
- Germany charges neo-Nazis with conspiring to commit terrorism
- Germany: Alcohol banned at neo-Nazi festival, some locals also bought up all the beer to keep it out of neo-Nazi hands
- Slovak Police arrest Czech citizen and two Slovak citizens on suspicion of extremism
- UK court sentences neo-Nazis for threats against Prince Harry because of his marriage to Meghan Markle
- Man who gave Nazi salute at anti-EU demonstration in Czech capital fined and given suspended sentence
- Commentary: Czech ultra-right politicians singing in harmony, and Russia likes it
- Disgraced Austrian leader who backed Czech MP was a neo-Nazi for years, according to new evidence
- Czech court acquits football hooligans accused of assaulting dark-skinned man on Prague tram, prosecutor appeals
- Demonstrators gave banned Nazi salute in full view of Czech Police, were wearing Nazi symbols
- Czech city of Brno to see counter-protests against neo-Nazis again this year