Anarchists clash with neoNazis during Prague Jewish Quarter march
Neo-Nazis clashed with anarchists at Faculty of Law on the edge of the Jewish Quarter in Prague today, there are probably injured people.
The riot police pushed some of them back while others used the situation to provoke a brutal clash.
The brawl was allegedly started by the anarchists of whom there were several times more than of the neo-Nazis.
Novinky.cz server reported, however, that the incident was triggered by a neo-Nazi who shot from a gas pistol into the crowd and lightly injured one person.
Anarchists attacked and beat him up.
The injured were treated by the rescue service. According to a CTK reporter, at least three people were injured.
The police separated the two camps after about ten minutes.
The CTK reporter also said a part of the anarchists are German speaking.
- German police officers who joined neo-Nazi groups online are being disciplined and dismissed in one state
- Regional candidate for newest Czech party featured in music video by infamous establisher of neo-Nazi movement
- Czech mayor claims all those number 8's in her event have noooothing to do with neo-Nazis
- Czech Interior Ministry report finds far-right party was the "super spreader" of hate last year
- Russia claims to be "concerned" about the very neo-Nazis they support in the Czech Republic
- Slovak trial of fascist party chair becoming protracted, he alleges the judge is biased
- Daniela Abraham: The antigypsyist violence of my childhood is still happening in Central Europe
- Slovak court finally rules on brutal assault by neo-Nazis seven years ago in Nitra, they appeal
- Slovak Prosecutor: Fascist pandemic is just as dangerous as COVID-19, trial of extreme politician begins tomorrow
- Ukraine: Racists attack Romani family of four, setting fire to their home and threatening a pregnant woman with rape
- Sweden: Iconic incident of woman swatting neo-Nazi with her purse was also captured on film
- German shop selling beer with neo-Nazi symbolism