Bachtaľi Karačoňa! Merry Christmas!
Amare lačhe amala,
organizacija ROMEA, redakcija Romano voďi, Romea.cz e ROMEA TV Tumenge
vičinas but šukar Karačoňa the bachtalo nevo berš 2015. Te el maškar o manuša
lačhi kedva, te tumen dikhen bare lačhe manuša the san but saste.
The ROMEA organization and the editorial office of Romano voďi, Romea.cz and ROMEA TV wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2015 - may it be full of understanding, kind people, and of course, good health.
- Czech Republic: Families of children targeted with online hate spend Christmas in the mountains thanks to generous donor
- Czech President attacks some welfare recipients, rejects immigrants, says Interior Ministry is "censoring" the Internet
- Czech Republic: Romani community organizes Christmas party for children's home in Jihlava
- Online HOAX alleges Swedish Christmas lights cancelled because of Muslim demand
- Czech children give a record 3 873 Christmas gifts to their impoverished peers
- Children from five Czech children's homes spend Christmas in the mountains
- Czech bishop lunches with the homeless, Romani representatives and senior citizens in Brno
- Czech Republic: Romani quintuplets spend holiday with grandparents