Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček on International Romani Day: Believe in yourselves, go for your dreams
On the occasion of International Romani Day, Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček has sent Romani a video message online. "I would like to send this message to Romani people on their 8 April holiday: Be happy in this world and believe in yourselves."
"Each and every one of us has a talent," the candidate said. "Absolutely each of us. Go for your dreams. You will certainly fulfill at least some of them."
- VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- Czech presidential candidate said three years ago that Roma justifiably feel surrounded by barriers
- Czech candidate for 2018 presidential run says social exclusion is a topic of his campaign
- Czech annual report on extremism for 2016: Neo-Nazis leaving the DSSS for National Democracy
- Slovak President sharply criticizes shabby results in combating Romani poverty
- Italy: 1 000 attend march to mourn Romani children who died in arson attack
- VIDEO: Romani singer Joci Pápai makes it to the Eurovision final
- Robert Tonelli: Romani people must propose their own candidate for President of the Czech Republic
- Czech Republic to chair Council of Europe, claims human rights are a priority
- Bulgarian Police assault two Romani men, one of whom then died
- European Grassroots Antiracist Movement postpones involvement by internationals in Lety commemoration
- Czech survey finds 45 % of Romani ghetto residents don't trust police, 42 % do
- Germany reports record-high number of politically-motivated crimes for a second year in a row
- Czech Republic: Names of Holocaust victims to be read at 13 different towns on the occasion of Yom Hashoah
- Czech MEP responds to antigypsyism at the European Parliament: Roma are underrepresented and positive examples should be highlighted
Tags:International Roma Day, Michal Horáček, Politics, Roma
videoSlovakia: Romani politician says if video of police brutality did not exist, authorities would probably have never investigated28.5.2017 13:19
the scene and today it is anticipated that his criminal prosecution will begin and that a motion will be filed to remand him into custody on suspicion of murder.
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.