Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček on International Romani Day: Believe in yourselves, go for your dreams
On the occasion of International Romani Day, Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček has sent Romani a video message online. "I would like to send this message to Romani people on their 8 April holiday: Be happy in this world and believe in yourselves."
"Each and every one of us has a talent," the candidate said. "Absolutely each of us. Go for your dreams. You will certainly fulfill at least some of them."
- VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- Czech presidential candidate said three years ago that Roma justifiably feel surrounded by barriers
- Czech candidate for 2018 presidential run says social exclusion is a topic of his campaign
- Former Czech ombudswoman running for Senate on a platform of justice, in the broadest possible sense
- Tomáš Ščuka: Czech ombudsman's opinions just confirm his incompetence
- Czech Public Defender of Rights says he is against "special treatment" for Romani people
- Czech police use dehumanizing terms if incidents involve Romani people, the media parrot them - and then pogroms begin
- Commentary: Czech ombudsman's racist remarks reveal his ignorance of Roma and of history
- Commentary: Czech philosopher Daniel Kroupa has crossed the line, or: What is racism?
- Cyril Koky: I want to serve in the Czech Senate
- Commentary: Romani actors should boycott Czech cop show over antigypsyist content
- Czech Pirate Party chair on Romani candidates: We're not addressing a "Romani issue", we're addressing all of society together with Romani people
- ROMEA announces Romani Scholarship Program for 2020/2021 in the Czech Republic
- Slovak Police refute disinformation alleging that rampaging murderer at school was Romani
- French police brutally beat 14-year-old Romani boy during arrest, his family plan to sue