Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček on International Romani Day: Believe in yourselves, go for your dreams
On the occasion of International Romani Day, Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček has sent Romani a video message online. "I would like to send this message to Romani people on their 8 April holiday: Be happy in this world and believe in yourselves."
"Each and every one of us has a talent," the candidate said. "Absolutely each of us. Go for your dreams. You will certainly fulfill at least some of them."
- VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- Czech presidential candidate said three years ago that Roma justifiably feel surrounded by barriers
- Czech candidate for 2018 presidential run says social exclusion is a topic of his campaign
- Julius Zajac: Ascendancy of extremists and liars may augur a new kind of totalitarianism in the Czech Republic
- New Zealand grants asylum to family from Czech Republic with non-Romani and Romani members because of neo-Nazi death threats
- Czech Association of Roma Entrepreneurs and Associations endorses Drahoš, calls on Roma to turn out
- First round of Czech presidential elections saw low turnout in socially excluded localities
- Jan Cverčko: Romale, vote for Jiří Drahoš!
- Germany: Romani-inhabited building struck by arson, media strangely quiet
- Czech presidential candidate Horáček thanks Roma for voting, supports Drahoš in second round
- VIDEO: Czech ticket-checker assaults Romani boy, removes children from bus, police tell commuter not to film it
- Czech presidential candidate welcomes buyout of farm on site of former concentration camp for Roma
- More Romani figures announce their presidential favorites - still definitely not Zeman
- Czech televised discussion features one presidential candidate, two presidential spokespeople - and a ficus
- Greek court sentences woman who kicked Romani girl on the street to three months in prison
Tags:International Roma Day, Michal Horáček, Politics, Roma
Outgoing Czech PM backs MP who doubted Romani Holocaust, says he has apologized and his words have been "misinterpreted"7.2.2018 16:32
concentration camp at Lety u Písku, a site of the genocide of the Roma during the Second World War. When asked today whether he supports removing Okamura from his post as vice-chair of the lower house, as the Christian Democrats propose, the PM said he considers Okamura's apology to have been sufficient.
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.