Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček on International Romani Day: Believe in yourselves, go for your dreams
On the occasion of International Romani Day, Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček has sent Romani a video message online. "I would like to send this message to Romani people on their 8 April holiday: Be happy in this world and believe in yourselves."
"Each and every one of us has a talent," the candidate said. "Absolutely each of us. Go for your dreams. You will certainly fulfill at least some of them."
- VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- Czech presidential candidate said three years ago that Roma justifiably feel surrounded by barriers
- Czech candidate for 2018 presidential run says social exclusion is a topic of his campaign
- Italian Interior Minister insists on "census" of Roma despite criticism
- Czech Labor and Social Affairs Minister says nobody has to live on the street after residential hotels close
- Families with children facing eviction sue Czech city for putting them at risk of homelessness
- Karel Karika: We will rehouse all 70 people from the residential hotel on Klíšská Street
- Czech Republic: Romani secondary school students can apply for scholarships, deadline is 15 July
- Czech Social Democrats revoke membership of one "trafficker in poverty" while ignoring another
- Jarmila Balážová now a member of the Barvalipe Academy of the European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture
- Italy: New Government demands closure of Romani encampments, redistribution of asylum-seekers by EU
- Prague Forum for Romani Histories launches Czech website, panel on Holocaust research MONDAY
- Czech commemoration of Holocaust at Terezín Memorial will again not feature the Romani flag
- Hungary: Open Society Foundation closing in Budapest due to Government persecution
- Emiliya Dancheva: Can we trust the European Parliament if its members are deaf and blind to anti-Gypsyism in Bulgaria?
Tags:International Roma Day, Michal Horáček, Politics, Roma
Romani entrepreneurs push for unemployed Roma, not foreigners, to be hired for Czech bark beetle eradication16.6.2018 8:46
Renata Berkyová: Concept of the Porajmos as a reflection of the marginalization of Roma in historiography6.6.2018 13:25
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.