Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček on International Romani Day: Believe in yourselves, go for your dreams
On the occasion of International Romani Day, Czech presidential candidate Michal Horáček has sent Romani a video message online. "I would like to send this message to Romani people on their 8 April holiday: Be happy in this world and believe in yourselves."
"Each and every one of us has a talent," the candidate said. "Absolutely each of us. Go for your dreams. You will certainly fulfill at least some of them."
- VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- Czech presidential candidate said three years ago that Roma justifiably feel surrounded by barriers
- Czech candidate for 2018 presidential run says social exclusion is a topic of his campaign
- "A Vanished World" exhibit on Wenceslas Square in the Czech capital for the next two weeks
- Vojtěch Lavička: Czech elections 2017 are nothing but bad news for Romani people
- Six Romani men, one Romani woman running for the Czech lower house
- Anna Chválová, candidate for the Czech lower house: Romani candidates have the same chance as all others, it's not a disadvantage
- Roma and Sinti Genocide Survivors, Descendants and Scholars Unite in Prague
- Roman Koky: Prejudice just drives me further, education is the most important thing
- Exhibition "A Vanished World" about indigenous Czech Roma and Sinti again on display in Prague
- Czech PM praises Culture Minister but urges progress on buy-out of pig farm on Roma genocide site
- Czech Republic has one month to explain its refusal to redistribute refugees to European Commission
- Slovakia: Nominations begin for Roma Spirit 2017 under auspices of President Kiska
- Czech Republic: Romani Residents Persevere Through Poor Living Conditions
- Colombia: Romani Residents Embrace Their New and Traditional Identities
Tags:International Roma Day, Michal Horáček, Politics, Roma
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.