Czech Republic: Get involved in international survey about street harassment!
The website www.ihollaback.com, in collaboration with Cornell University, is currently undertaking a comprehensive international survey on street harassment. You, too, can contribute.
The survey is facilitating an unprecedented collection and analysis of data on street harassment, including specific data from the Czech Republic. "We know that it can be hard to talk about experiences with street harassment, but in order for change to occur, we need information from you. We have done our best to make this survey as open as possible. Whether you are gay or lesbian, a Romani man or a Romani woman, we invite you to contribute your experience from the Czech Republic," reads the website of the survey organizers.
Respondents are asked to disseminate this survey through social networking sites and to their family and friends. Should you have any questions, please write to email@example.com.
- Czech NGO says Romani women are unemployed because they have low self-esteem
- Czech NGO releases exclusive survey by and about Romani women
- Czech NGO says most women ever running in local elections
- Czech hospitals refuse medical records to women sterilized against their will
- Analysis: New Czech party draws inspiration from the Kremlin
- Iulius Rostas: Operationalizing the concept of anti-Gypsyism for policy design
- Slovak bus company caught on video repeatedly denying some Romani passengers service
- Slovak Constitutional Court awards compensation to Roma for 13-year court case - but the discrimination sued over still has no final ruling
- International work experience opens up for unemployed youth in the Czech Republic
- Czech restaurant chain apologizes to Romani musician for refusal of service
- First Czech real estate agency motivated by social responsibility in the Plzeň Region opens for business
- Slovak church bungles inclusion of Romani newcomer into First Communion ceremony, charges of racial discrimination being investigated
- Czech restaurant says reservations, not racism, were why a Romani group was not seated despite empty tables
- Stano Daniel: Czecho-Slovak perspectives on elections to the European Parliament
- Czech doctor prioritizes registration of Romani patients and receives hateful threats from non-Roma
- Pope stands up for Romani people attacked by (neo)Fascists in Rome who threatened rape