Czech Republic: Khamoro 2017 ends with gala concert in a packed SaSaZu club
A closing gala concert in Prague's SaSaZu club was the high point Saturday to the 19th annual review of Romani culture that is the KHAMORO World Roma Festival. Seven bands and ensembles performed, incuding the Viliam Didiáš cembalom band from the Czech Republic, the Fuego y Fragua flamenco ensemble from Spain, and Parno Graszt from Hungary, and the performers all sang the international Romani anthem, "Dželem, dželem", at midnight.
- Czech Republic: KHAMORO parade of performers takes to the streets of Prague
- Czech Republic: Discussion on Romani characters in literature part of the KHAMORO festival
- Czech Republic: KHAMORO World Roma Festival features discussion on Romani literature, presentation of RomArchive
- Czech Republic: KHAMORO festival began yesterday and runs through Saturday
- World-renowned pianist Tomáš Kačo performs in Prague as part of the KHAMORO World Roma Festival
- After a three-year hiatus, outdoor Romani music festival resumes in Czech town on 16 July
- England: Documentary film Pongo Calling, about Romani émigrés from the Czech Republic and Slovakia, premieres tomorrow at DocFest
- KHAMORO World Roma Festival resumes parade in Czech capital
- Czech theater ensemble producing project about children's extremism and radicalization, "Commander"
- In an historical first, Romani artist Małgorzata Mirga-Tas represents Poland at the Venice Biennale with “Re-enchanting the World”
- More than 3 000 people assembled to celebrate World Roma Day in Ostrava, Czech Republic - footage of performances here
- Antonín Gondolán: If you're a decent person who looks good, you can get things done!
- Czech capital to see announcement of awards for children's Romanes-language literature, video and visual art today - Romano suno 2021
- Romani artist from Serbia portrays death of Stanislav Tomáš, exhibition in Prague closes 9 December
- Tomáš Kačo, composer, improviser and pianist of Romani origin, to perform in his home town and in the Czech capital
- Czech popular music awards show returns, Romani singer Monika Bagárová schools racist rapper on live television