Czech Republic: Protesters shout "Nazis Go Home" in front of Okamura's campaign office
Several dozen people protested last night in front of the Prague campaign office of the "Freedom and Direct Democracy" party (SPD), led by Tomio Okamura, against the fact that the hate group has been elected to the Chamber of Deputies. "Welcome refugees, Nazis go home!", demonstrators chanted beneath the windows of Hotel Čechie.
The protesters also carried a big banner reading "Nationalism is no alternative." Another of their chants was "Black, white, let's unite!"
Anarchisti teď ve štábu SPD! pic.twitter.com/XIag7jdz0W— Jiri Hynek (@JiriHynek) 21. října 2017
Anarchisti teď ve štábu SPD! pic.twitter.com/c9fEExjfOu— Jiri Hynek (@JiriHynek) 21. října 2017
- Czech elections 2017: ANO wins big, SocDems down but not out, Pirates score gains as does hatemongering Okamura
- Alena Gronzíková: Romale, don't be lazy, vote! Otherwise Okamura will govern us!
- Czech party apparently trolled into posting photo of its leader on Facebook with Nazi swastika
- Czech Christian Democratic MEPs file criminal charges against Czech MP Okamura for defamation and harming their good name
- Czech Republic: Assembly to honor the victim of the neo-Nazi terror attack in the USA
- Czech Police intervene as extremists, neo-Nazis and religious believers protest Prague Pride parade
- Volunteer civil society members of Czech Govt Roma Council: ombudsman intentionally undermining the dignity of Romani people
- Czech ombudsman criticizes draft Roma Strategy, rejects idea of updating information about compensation for forced sterilizations
- Czech MP publishes collage comparing vaccinations against COVID-19 to the Holocaust and using imagery of the gate at Auschwitz
- Czech churches condemn those wearing yellow Stars of David at anti-vaxxer events, call on them to apologize
- Czech Federation of Jewish Communities: Yellow Star of David at Prague demonstration is textbook abuse and relativization of a Holocaust symbol
- Czech capital sees demonstration in support of Trump and against COVID-19 pandemic suppression measures by the same extremists who march against the Roma
- USA: Holocaust deniers, neo-Nazis, QAnon followers and racist supporters of white supremacy attacked Congress to support Trump
- USA: Extremist supporters of Trump attack Capitol building, disrupt joint session of Congress, four dead, media and world leaders call it an attack on democracy
- Czech racists hated Vodafone Christmas ad featuring non-white children, the company objects to their online comments
- Scandalous fourth acquittal by Czech court of racist football fans accused of assaulting Black man on tram
- Czech court gives suspended sentence to adults who assaulted young Romani children physically and verbally in a park last year
- German court sentences terrorist who attacked Halle synagogue last year to life in prison