Czech Republic: Protesters shout "Nazis Go Home" in front of Okamura's campaign office
Several dozen people protested last night in front of the Prague campaign office of the "Freedom and Direct Democracy" party (SPD), led by Tomio Okamura, against the fact that the hate group has been elected to the Chamber of Deputies. "Welcome refugees, Nazis go home!", demonstrators chanted beneath the windows of Hotel Čechie.
The protesters also carried a big banner reading "Nationalism is no alternative." Another of their chants was "Black, white, let's unite!"
Anarchisti teď ve štábu SPD! pic.twitter.com/XIag7jdz0W— Jiri Hynek (@JiriHynek) 21. října 2017
Anarchisti teď ve štábu SPD! pic.twitter.com/c9fEExjfOu— Jiri Hynek (@JiriHynek) 21. října 2017
- Czech elections 2017: ANO wins big, SocDems down but not out, Pirates score gains as does hatemongering Okamura
- Alena Gronzíková: Romale, don't be lazy, vote! Otherwise Okamura will govern us!
- Czech party apparently trolled into posting photo of its leader on Facebook with Nazi swastika
- Czech Christian Democratic MEPs file criminal charges against Czech MP Okamura for defamation and harming their good name
- Czech Republic: Assembly to honor the victim of the neo-Nazi terror attack in the USA
- Czech Police intervene as extremists, neo-Nazis and religious believers protest Prague Pride parade
- Czech bodybuilder fined for approving of murder of Romani man, he appeals
- Czech riot police intervene against violent anti-COVID measure demonstrators
- Conspiracy theorists, disinformation followers and football hooligans to protest Czech Govt COVID-19 measures tomorrow in Prague
- Slovak media and NGOs welcome conviction of right-wing extremist
- Facebook will delete posts denying or distorting the Holocaust, ignorance of it among youth one reason
- Slovak politician gets 4 months and 4 years for establishing a movement to suppress human rights, he appeals
- Portugueuse police ordered to remove racist tattoos
- Czech poll finds 30 % of the public does not want Romani children in mainstream classes and does want them to be segregated
- Czech Interior Ministry: Ultranationalist party attempted to spark anti-Romani sentiment, extremists and xenophobes spread disinformation about COVID-19
- Czech court upholds suspended sentence for man who called for non-white first-graders to be gassed to death
- Czech Senate election: Romani candidate says right-wing extremists could take power unless people vote for their competitors
- Commentary: What are the Romani candidates running for the fascists in the Czech Republic thinking?