Czech Republic: Protesters shout "Nazis Go Home" in front of Okamura's campaign office
Several dozen people protested last night in front of the Prague campaign office of the "Freedom and Direct Democracy" party (SPD), led by Tomio Okamura, against the fact that the hate group has been elected to the Chamber of Deputies. "Welcome refugees, Nazis go home!", demonstrators chanted beneath the windows of Hotel Čechie.
The protesters also carried a big banner reading "Nationalism is no alternative." Another of their chants was "Black, white, let's unite!"
Anarchisti teď ve štábu SPD! pic.twitter.com/XIag7jdz0W— Jiri Hynek (@JiriHynek) 21. října 2017
Anarchisti teď ve štábu SPD! pic.twitter.com/c9fEExjfOu— Jiri Hynek (@JiriHynek) 21. října 2017
- Czech elections 2017: ANO wins big, SocDems down but not out, Pirates score gains as does hatemongering Okamura
- Alena Gronzíková: Romale, don't be lazy, vote! Otherwise Okamura will govern us!
- Czech party apparently trolled into posting photo of its leader on Facebook with Nazi swastika
- Czech Christian Democratic MEPs file criminal charges against Czech MP Okamura for defamation and harming their good name
- Czech Republic: Assembly to honor the victim of the neo-Nazi terror attack in the USA
- Czech Police intervene as extremists, neo-Nazis and religious believers protest Prague Pride parade
- Italian Interior Minister plans to deport Romani people, opposition calls the plan repugnant
- Czech President's staff criticize inclusion of "Freedom and Direct Democracy" party in extremism report
- Russia: The World Cup begins with concerns about homophobia, racism, and violence
- UK: Trial of neo-Nazi who planned to murder MP and policewoman begins in London
- Czech Interior Ministry: SPD movement has assumed the agenda of the extreme right
- Germany is coping - three years after the immigration wave, 25 % of refugees have jobs
- Italy: New Government demands closure of Romani encampments, redistribution of asylum-seekers by EU
- Ukraine: Paramilitaries broadcast live pogrom against Roma on Facebook, the fourth in the last six weeks
- Nationalists desecrate Czech memorial to genocide of the Roma
- Czech Govt has yet to release report stating that the SPD party poses more of a threat than extremists do
- Slovakia: Filipino attempts to prevent harassment of women, harasser kicks him to death
- German Chancellor marks 25th anniversary of xenophobic arson: "Right-wing extremism is the shame of the country"
Tags:Extremism, Neo-Nazism, Racism, Tomio Okamura
Romani entrepreneurs push for unemployed Roma, not foreigners, to be hired for Czech bark beetle eradication16.6.2018 8:46
Renata Berkyová: Concept of the Porajmos as a reflection of the marginalization of Roma in historiography6.6.2018 13:25
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.