Czech Republic: Ultra-right demonstration against "Islamization" to be counter-protested
On Saturday 21 February yet another demonstration against immigration and "Islamization", this time organized by ultra-right extremists from the Workers Social Justice Party (DSSS) will take place on the Old Town Square in Prague. A half an hour prior to the DSSS event, a religious assembly "For peace and tolerance among people" has been announced at the same location, organized by the Christian initiative "To Live Together in Peace" and the Konexe association.
The counter-assembly will feature discussions, multi-religious prayers, singing and speeches. Organizers say they are holding it for the purpose of mitigating hatred in society and reducing tensions.
- Czech Republic: Islamophobic demonstration greeted by counter-protest
- Czech Police detain clergyman and Romani activist for using Czech-Romani flag to counter-protest xenophobic demo
- Czech MP didn't see neo-Nazis at anti-Islamic demo, but Romea.cz did!
- Czech Republic: Protests against Islam and for religious freedom in front of Prague Castle
- Germany: Vandals cut down tree honoring victims of neo-Nazi terrorists
- Czech court frees women charged with promoting Nazism more than a decade ago
- Czech court overturns acquittal for author of racist online comments, prosecution will continue
- Germany: 9.5 year sentence for murder that sparked demonstrations last year, convicted suspect insists he did not do it
- Czech man who gave Nazi salute at ultra-nationalist rally gets fine and suspended sentence, appeals
- Tomáš Ščuka: The strengths and weaknesses of the Brussels demonstration by Romani Europeans
- VIDEO: Czech Police prevent neo-Nazis from assaulting Prague Pride participants
- MEP Romeo Franz tells Romani demonstrators in Brussels: Politicians must consider us Roma equal partners
- VIDEO: Brussels demonstration by Romani people
- USA: Neo-Nazi gets life in prison for the Charlottesville massacre
- Poland: Trial begins of neo-Nazis who celebrated birthday of the mass murderer Adolf Hitler
- Organizer of 8 July protest by Romani people in Brussels is corrected by incoming MEP - "I've never spoken with him"