Czech right-wing extremist proposes refugees be "concentrated" at Terezín
Adam B. Bartoš, chair of the National Democracy (ND) political group, which is not seated in the Czech Parliament, posted yet another remark about refugees to his publicly accessible Facebook profile after midnight today. "Why create camps of tents for the aliens near Břeclav (and elsewhere) to stress and terrorize local residents? After all, we have the beautiful fortress town of Terezín (safer than any little tent city) where the aliens could be concentrated before the trains take them home..." he wrote.
Czech Police have been notified about the post. "The Prague Police have not yet received any other submissions in this context, but we do not know whether submissions have been made to other regional police or to the state attorney. The information provided by your editorial office has been handed over to the detectives and they will deal with it," Andrea Zoulová, head of the Department of Crime Prevention and Press Liaison of the Regional Police Directorate, Capital City of Prague, told news server Romea.cz when asked whether police are addressing Bartoš's post.
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- Commentary: Football still trumps immigration demonstrations for the Czech public
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- Czech Police now agree that "a gallows has no place in a democracy"
- Commentary: Are the Czech police not bothered by death threats and a gallows?
- Czech Prime Minister: Police procedure during demonstration with gallows was absurd
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech MP holds hate rally with nooses for "traitors" warning of "hordes of horny blacks"
- Czech conservatives, neo-Nazis to protest LGBT pride event tomorrow
- Czech Police investigating shots fired at Romani summer camp and local police procedure
- Ukrainian villagers collectively blame Roma for murder, destroy their homes, revoke their residency
- Ida Kelarová on warning shots fired near Roma children at music camp: The Czech Police refused to help us
- Czech court says police not responsible for death of Romani man
- France: Attack with firearms and Molotov cocktails against Roma over two nights - seven hospitalized, including a teenager
- European Court of Human Rights: Slovakia failed to investigate Roma youth's allegations of police brutality
- Germany recalls last year's violent clashes between police and those opposed to refugees in Heidenau
- German Chancellor: Islamist terrorism not the fault of asylum-seekers
- Slovak Government wants battle against extremism to be more effective
- German Vice-Chancellor and Social Democratic chair gives neo-Nazis the finger
- German domestic intelligence service concerned ultra-right groups might form
- Czech celebrity's music video against Islam earns ridicule, but at what cost?
Tags:Extremism, Nacionalismus, Policie, refugee, Výroky
videoUkrainian villagers collectively blame Roma for murder, destroy their homes, revoke their residency30.8.2016 8:34
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.