Czech right-wing extremist proposes refugees be "concentrated" at Terezín
Adam B. Bartoš, chair of the National Democracy (ND) political group, which is not seated in the Czech Parliament, posted yet another remark about refugees to his publicly accessible Facebook profile after midnight today. "Why create camps of tents for the aliens near Břeclav (and elsewhere) to stress and terrorize local residents? After all, we have the beautiful fortress town of Terezín (safer than any little tent city) where the aliens could be concentrated before the trains take them home..." he wrote.
Czech Police have been notified about the post. "The Prague Police have not yet received any other submissions in this context, but we do not know whether submissions have been made to other regional police or to the state attorney. The information provided by your editorial office has been handed over to the detectives and they will deal with it," Andrea Zoulová, head of the Department of Crime Prevention and Press Liaison of the Regional Police Directorate, Capital City of Prague, told news server Romea.cz when asked whether police are addressing Bartoš's post.
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- Commentary: Football still trumps immigration demonstrations for the Czech public
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- Czech Police now agree that "a gallows has no place in a democracy"
- Commentary: Are the Czech police not bothered by death threats and a gallows?
- Czech Prime Minister: Police procedure during demonstration with gallows was absurd
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech MP holds hate rally with nooses for "traitors" warning of "hordes of horny blacks"
- Czech conservatives, neo-Nazis to protest LGBT pride event tomorrow
- Czech President and Governor of Olomouc Region doubt whether attack on African man in Prague was racially motivated
- Czech Republic commemorates Velvet Revolution, Prague Police arrest two right-wing extremists
- Racially-motivated attack by football fans on African man on a tram in the Czech capital - nobody came to his aid
- UN tells Czech Republic to improve Romani integration, compensate illegally sterilized women
- Slovakia: Debacle in elections for the neofascists, Kotleba out as Regional Governor
- Czech racists threaten online to kill children because they are of Arab and Romani origin
- Czech court holds trial of man who threatened Romani children with gunfire at summer camp
- Czech military intelligence: Extremists' Islamophobic declarations legitimize the ideology of radical Islamists
- Czech MP, embittered by his party's loss, curses news server Romea.cz and Roma in general
- Czech Republic: Protesters shout "Nazis Go Home" in front of Okamura's campaign office
- Six Romani men, one Romani woman running for the Czech lower house
- Alena Gronzíková: Romale, don't be lazy, vote! Otherwise Okamura will govern us!
Tags:Extremism, Nacionalismus, Policie, refugee, Výroky
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.