Czech right-wing extremist proposes refugees be "concentrated" at Terezín
Adam B. Bartoš, chair of the National Democracy (ND) political group, which is not seated in the Czech Parliament, posted yet another remark about refugees to his publicly accessible Facebook profile after midnight today. "Why create camps of tents for the aliens near Břeclav (and elsewhere) to stress and terrorize local residents? After all, we have the beautiful fortress town of Terezín (safer than any little tent city) where the aliens could be concentrated before the trains take them home..." he wrote.
Czech Police have been notified about the post. "The Prague Police have not yet received any other submissions in this context, but we do not know whether submissions have been made to other regional police or to the state attorney. The information provided by your editorial office has been handed over to the detectives and they will deal with it," Andrea Zoulová, head of the Department of Crime Prevention and Press Liaison of the Regional Police Directorate, Capital City of Prague, told news server Romea.cz when asked whether police are addressing Bartoš's post.
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- Commentary: Football still trumps immigration demonstrations for the Czech public
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- Czech Police now agree that "a gallows has no place in a democracy"
- Commentary: Are the Czech police not bothered by death threats and a gallows?
- Czech Prime Minister: Police procedure during demonstration with gallows was absurd
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech MP holds hate rally with nooses for "traitors" warning of "hordes of horny blacks"
- Czech conservatives, neo-Nazis to protest LGBT pride event tomorrow
- Romani police officer Petr Torák on London terrorist attack: We must not show fear
- ROMEA reports 10+ criminal incidents involving racist commentaries and threats on Facebook to the Czech Police
- Czech protest march over flamingo killing cancelled, meeting with local officials to be held instead
- Germany: Trial begins of right-wing extremists who used Czech fireworks to make bombs
- Czech Police propose charging four people for neo-Nazi graffiti on businesses in the HateFree Zone
- Analysis: The 2016 arson attack on Klinika Social Center - are the Czech Police incompetent, or omniscient?
- Germany: More than 3 000 attacks on refugees in 2016
- Slovak President vetoes law to end runoff voting for Regional Governors
- PHOTO GALLERY: Refugees living in abandoned warehouses in Belgrade, Serbia
- Demonstration in Barcelona calls on Spanish state to receive more refugees
- Czech Police investigating anonymous antisemitic letter in Prostějov
- Slovak Police charge woman with threatening Muslims and Roma through Facebook, she faces six years in prison
Tags:Extremism, Nacionalismus, Policie, refugee, Výroky
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.