Czech right-wing extremist proposes refugees be "concentrated" at Terezín
Adam B. Bartoš, chair of the National Democracy (ND) political group, which is not seated in the Czech Parliament, posted yet another remark about refugees to his publicly accessible Facebook profile after midnight today. "Why create camps of tents for the aliens near Břeclav (and elsewhere) to stress and terrorize local residents? After all, we have the beautiful fortress town of Terezín (safer than any little tent city) where the aliens could be concentrated before the trains take them home..." he wrote.
Czech Police have been notified about the post. "The Prague Police have not yet received any other submissions in this context, but we do not know whether submissions have been made to other regional police or to the state attorney. The information provided by your editorial office has been handed over to the detectives and they will deal with it," Andrea Zoulová, head of the Department of Crime Prevention and Press Liaison of the Regional Police Directorate, Capital City of Prague, told news server Romea.cz when asked whether police are addressing Bartoš's post.
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- Commentary: Football still trumps immigration demonstrations for the Czech public
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- Czech Police now agree that "a gallows has no place in a democracy"
- Commentary: Are the Czech police not bothered by death threats and a gallows?
- Czech Prime Minister: Police procedure during demonstration with gallows was absurd
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech MP holds hate rally with nooses for "traitors" warning of "hordes of horny blacks"
- Czech conservatives, neo-Nazis to protest LGBT pride event tomorrow
- TODAY!!! Romani people to demonstrate against racism on 17 March in Prague's Klárov Park
- Germany: Neo-Nazi terrorists get multiple-year sentences
- Czech terrorist allegedly a fanatical supporter of ultra-right party who has attacked Romani people in the past
- Stano Daniel: A message from Slovakia. First, words fall. Then people.
- Czech memorial to Romani genocide desecrated with pig's head
- Czech Interior Ministry's quarterly report on extremism: Politicians exploited fears of immigration
- Czech police officer who brutally assaulted Romani workers now on trial
- Julius Zajac: Ascendancy of extremists and liars may augur a new kind of totalitarianism in the Czech Republic
- Activists call on Pope Francis not to extend Czech Cardinal Duka's term because of his nationalist tendencies
- Czech prosecutor indicts shooter for murder, refutes police report that he was responding to victim driving into people
- Patrik Banga: How can people in the Czech Republic write about reviving the concentration camps?
- European Grassroots Antiracist Movement calls Czech MP's remarks about Romani genocide site classic Holocaust denial
Tags:Extremism, Nacionalismus, Policie, refugee, Výroky
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.