Czech right-wing extremist proposes refugees be "concentrated" at Terezín
Adam B. Bartoš, chair of the National Democracy (ND) political group, which is not seated in the Czech Parliament, posted yet another remark about refugees to his publicly accessible Facebook profile after midnight today. "Why create camps of tents for the aliens near Břeclav (and elsewhere) to stress and terrorize local residents? After all, we have the beautiful fortress town of Terezín (safer than any little tent city) where the aliens could be concentrated before the trains take them home..." he wrote.
Czech Police have been notified about the post. "The Prague Police have not yet received any other submissions in this context, but we do not know whether submissions have been made to other regional police or to the state attorney. The information provided by your editorial office has been handed over to the detectives and they will deal with it," Andrea Zoulová, head of the Department of Crime Prevention and Press Liaison of the Regional Police Directorate, Capital City of Prague, told news server Romea.cz when asked whether police are addressing Bartoš's post.
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- Commentary: Football still trumps immigration demonstrations for the Czech public
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- Czech Police now agree that "a gallows has no place in a democracy"
- Commentary: Are the Czech police not bothered by death threats and a gallows?
- Czech Prime Minister: Police procedure during demonstration with gallows was absurd
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech MP holds hate rally with nooses for "traitors" warning of "hordes of horny blacks"
- Germany reorganizes special military unit because some of its personnel are members of the ultra-right
- Russia claims to be "concerned" about the very neo-Nazis they support in the Czech Republic
- Czech Internet users fall for ultra-right disinformation parody - and instead of laughing, they lash out
- German counter-intelligence head says right-wing extremism and terrorism are the country's biggest threat
- Antigypsyism and antisemitism rooted in European culture for centuries, experts discuss the causes of online hate
- Germany: Trial begins of right-wing extremist charged with murder of local politician
- Zeljko Jovanovic: European leaders' silence over Orban's anti-Roma rhetoric shames the EU
- Czech court hands down suspended three-year sentence to man who praised the terrorism in Christchurch, prosecutor appeals
- Czech man prosecuted for expressing support for Norwegian terrorist refuses to testify in court
- Rina Caldari: The "Corona Rebels" - Conspiracy Theories from the Far Right
- Czech MP who compared Muslim immigrants to "invasive species" will not be stripped of immunity from prosecution
- Slovak court finally rules on brutal assault by neo-Nazis seven years ago in Nitra, they appeal