Czech right-wing extremist proposes refugees be "concentrated" at Terezín
Adam B. Bartoš, chair of the National Democracy (ND) political group, which is not seated in the Czech Parliament, posted yet another remark about refugees to his publicly accessible Facebook profile after midnight today. "Why create camps of tents for the aliens near Břeclav (and elsewhere) to stress and terrorize local residents? After all, we have the beautiful fortress town of Terezín (safer than any little tent city) where the aliens could be concentrated before the trains take them home..." he wrote.
Czech Police have been notified about the post. "The Prague Police have not yet received any other submissions in this context, but we do not know whether submissions have been made to other regional police or to the state attorney. The information provided by your editorial office has been handed over to the detectives and they will deal with it," Andrea Zoulová, head of the Department of Crime Prevention and Press Liaison of the Regional Police Directorate, Capital City of Prague, told news server Romea.cz when asked whether police are addressing Bartoš's post.
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- Commentary: Football still trumps immigration demonstrations for the Czech public
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- Czech Police now agree that "a gallows has no place in a democracy"
- Commentary: Are the Czech police not bothered by death threats and a gallows?
- Czech Prime Minister: Police procedure during demonstration with gallows was absurd
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech MP holds hate rally with nooses for "traitors" warning of "hordes of horny blacks"
- Czech conservatives, neo-Nazis to protest LGBT pride event tomorrow
- Amnesty International: We demand justice for the victims of the Slovak Police raid on the Roma settlement of Moldava nad Bodvou
- Czech Deputy Trade Minister's pay is docked after posting to Facebook that "Gypsies are like jellyfish - poisonous and useless"
- Attorneys for anarchist defendants allege Czech Police instigated plan for unrealized train attack
- Czech extremists abuse LGBT pride march in town of Plzeň but fail to block it
- Czech Police arrest man for firing gas pistol while shouting about "Gypsies"
- Chair of Prague DSSS celebrates ultra-right terrorist murdering woman in USA
- Czech court releases murder suspect from custody now that all witnesses to shooting of Romani man have been questioned
- USA: Politicians and public pressure Trump to condemn white racists behind Saturday's deadly violence
- USA: Charlottesville mayor says Saturday's incident was terrorism, FBI investigating
- Czech Police reconstruct murder of Romani man, shooter faces 20 years in prison if convicted
- US President fails to explicitly condemn white racists for deadly rally, garners criticism and protest
- Czech Police intervene as extremists, neo-Nazis and religious believers protest Prague Pride parade
Tags:Extremism, Nacionalismus, Policie, refugee, Výroky
Czech Police charge man who urged daughter to practice beating Muslims or Romani people with a baseball bat17.9.2017 17:51
Czech Deputy Trade Minister's pay is docked after posting to Facebook that "Gypsies are like jellyfish - poisonous and useless"15.9.2017 14:43
He will be losing his quarterly salary as a result.
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.