LIVE BROADCAST at 13:00 TODAY: Demonstration "Let's Do It! Me Džav a So Tumen Avena?"
Today during the commemorations of the state holiday on 17 November 2018 at 13:00 on Hradčanské náměstí in front of Prague Castle and the statue of the first President of Czechoslovakia T. G. Masaryk there will be a protest assembly called "Jdeme do toho! [Let's Do It!] Me Džav a So Tumen Avena? Those participating will be expressing their disagreement with the recent appearances by Czech President Miloš Zeman and his manipulative remarks about Romani people.
The event is the initiative of Miroslav Rusenko of the Romani Democratic Party (RDS). ROMEA TV will broadcast the demonstration live.
- "Europe: Which Children Matter?" Discussion in Ostrava on 17 November about Roma segregation in education
- Thousands commemorate 17 November anniversary on significant street in the Czech capital
- Albertov university area of the Czech capital is packed as members of academia indirectly criticize politicians on 17 November
- Czech Republic: Hundreds march against nationalism in Prague on 17 November
- Czech PM on 17 November: A democratic state must have a strong social welfare dimension
- Czech Republic: Dozens of events on 17 November in Prague - including ultra-right ones
- Czech university administrators, students issue statements about police banning access for students and teachers to 17 November memorial
- Czech ministers warn that extremists may attempt provocations on state holiday 17 November
- Czech academics: Promoters of hate want to trample on the anniversary of 17 November
- Time to renew the meaning of 17 November
- Men who attacked former Czech PM were among the neo-Nazis on 17 November
- Neo-Nazis want to disrupt 17 November commemorations in Prague
- Czech Police charge man who wore banned neo-Nazi symbols to ultra-right rally
- Commentary: You can't defeat hate with more of the same
- Czech national holiday to see protests against President's remarks about Roma and other minorities
- Students in Slovak town object to protest seeking to exploit still-unclarified tragedy
- Roma Pride Manifesto 2018
- VIDEO: Roma Pride 2018 in the Czech Republic
- LIVE BROADCAST AT 14:15 TODAY - Roma Pride 2018
- Roma Pride march on 100th anniversary of the founding of Czechoslovakia will object to President's antigypsyism
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 11 CET: Ceremonial awarding of scholarships for Romani secondary school students
- Germany: More than 200 000 people protest discrimination, neo-Nazism and racism
- Local Prague candidate seems to have given Nazi salute at demonstration, extremist party she is running for disavows her
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 16:00 in Prague: RomanoNet protests discrimination and racism against Roma in Europe, publishes manifesto Dost! Basta! Enough!