LIVE BROADCAST AT 14:15 TODAY - Roma Pride 2018
This year's Roma Pride march will begin at 14:15 on Hradčanské náměstí, where Romani people and their friends will protest the antigypsyist remarks of Czech President Zeman. Those assembled will then march through the center of town to the Old Town Square.
The follow-up program to the march will take place at Žižkostel (nám. Barikád 1520/1, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov) and will close with a performance by the band Terne čhave. The first Romani Internet television channel in the Czech Republic, ROMEA TV, will broadcast the march live.
- Roma Pride march on 100th anniversary of the founding of Czechoslovakia will object to President's antigypsyism
- Roma Pride marches in 14 European cities call for removal of pig farm on concentration camp site in Czech Republic
- Commentary: What Roma Pride is about, and why it's not working
- Gyulla Banga: Roma Pride or a cheap circus?
- Roma Pride 2014 in Prague, Terne Čhave perform
- Czech Republic: Roma Pride 2014 this Saturday in Prague
- Roma Pride 2012 this Sunday in 15 European capitals including Prague
- For the dignity of Roma people in Europe: Roma Pride!
- LIVE BROADCAST: Gala awards ceremony Tajsa 2019 for Roma in the arts and culture
- LIVE ONLINE BROADCAST 13:00 CET: Ceremonial awarding of certificates for ROMEA's scholarship program
- Czech Republic: Roma Pride 2019 broadcast live online by ROMEA TV
- Germany: 9.5 year sentence for murder that sparked demonstrations last year, convicted suspect insists he did not do it
- Czech man who gave Nazi salute at ultra-nationalist rally gets fine and suspended sentence, appeals
- Tomáš Ščuka: The strengths and weaknesses of the Brussels demonstration by Romani Europeans
- MEP Romeo Franz tells Romani demonstrators in Brussels: Politicians must consider us Roma equal partners
- VIDEO: Brussels demonstration by Romani people
- Organizer of 8 July protest by Romani people in Brussels is corrected by incoming MEP - "I've never spoken with him"
- European Roma to demonstrate in Brussels against discrimination, ineffective financing, poverty
- Romani celebrity Radek Banga tells 300 000 demonstrators in the Czech capital: This is not just a handful of people!
- Man who gave Nazi salute at anti-EU demonstration in Czech capital fined and given suspended sentence