LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 11 CET: Ceremonial awarding of scholarships for Romani secondary school students
Today at 11 AM in the beautiful Brožíkův Hall of the Old Town Hall in Prague, the Romani Scholarship Program is holding its celebratory gathering of Romani students of secondary and higher technical schools who have become scholarship recipients this school year. The program is implemented by the ROMEA organization for a third year with the support of the Velux Foundation of Denmark, the Albatros Foundation and other supporters.
The first online Romani television station in the Czech Republic, ROMEA TV, will be broadcasting the ceremony live. You can view the ceremony through the Romea.cz website or through the ROMEA TV channel on YouTube.
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 16:00 in Prague: RomanoNet protests discrimination and racism against Roma in Europe, publishes manifesto Dost! Basta! Enough!
- LIVE BROADCAST: RomanoNet delivers protest manifesto to the Italian Embassy about Italy's racist measures against Roma
- Czech Republic: Romani secondary school students can apply for scholarships, deadline is 15 July
- LIVE BROADCAST: Opening of the 20th annual World Roma Festival KHAMORO in Prague
- LIVE BROADCAST TONIGHT: Contemporary research of the Holocaust, Romani victims, and their public commemoration
- Czech MEP Zdechovský for ROMEA TV: Romani projects must have concrete outputs like the Romani scholarships do
- Czech Police officer explains why he donated to Romani Scholarships
- Romani psychology student who is a ROMEA scholarship winner featured on Czech Television
- 15th BARUVAS meeting in the Czech Republic for Romani students features theater performance about Romani history
- Romani college and high school students motivate Romani pupils in excluded localities of the Czech Republic to continue their studies
- At remembrance event, chair of the Committee for the Redress of the Roma Holocaust says Okamura is one of the Czech politicians agitating against Romani people
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT NOON: Commemorative ceremony at Lety u Písku
- Human rights activists: Czech police officers who intervened against Stanislav Tomáš should be suspended until investigations end, ban kneeling on the neck during interventions
- LIVE BROADCAST TOMORROW 10 AM: Press conference on the case of the death of Stanislav Tomáš in the Czech Republic
- Stanislav Tomáš, who died in police custody, laid to rest in Teplice, Czech Republic. Civil society and his family call for his death to be properly investigated
- 70+ Romani students attending Czech colleges applied to the ROMEA organization's scholarship program this year
- Czech NGO ROMEA offering Romani students another scholarship opportunity
- Barbora Ellen Bilá: I want to go to college and make my grandfather's last wish come true
- Czech documentary film LETY will screen online for free on 13 May, followed by live chat with producers
- Romani scholarship recipient plans to work on AI at Czech university