LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 11 CET: Ceremonial awarding of scholarships for Romani secondary school students
Today at 11 AM in the beautiful Brožíkův Hall of the Old Town Hall in Prague, the Romani Scholarship Program is holding its celebratory gathering of Romani students of secondary and higher technical schools who have become scholarship recipients this school year. The program is implemented by the ROMEA organization for a third year with the support of the Velux Foundation of Denmark, the Albatros Foundation and other supporters.
The first online Romani television station in the Czech Republic, ROMEA TV, will be broadcasting the ceremony live. You can view the ceremony through the Romea.cz website or through the ROMEA TV channel on YouTube.
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 16:00 in Prague: RomanoNet protests discrimination and racism against Roma in Europe, publishes manifesto Dost! Basta! Enough!
- LIVE BROADCAST: RomanoNet delivers protest manifesto to the Italian Embassy about Italy's racist measures against Roma
- Czech Republic: Romani secondary school students can apply for scholarships, deadline is 15 July
- LIVE BROADCAST: Opening of the 20th annual World Roma Festival KHAMORO in Prague
- LIVE BROADCAST TONIGHT: Contemporary research of the Holocaust, Romani victims, and their public commemoration
- Czech MEP Zdechovský for ROMEA TV: Romani projects must have concrete outputs like the Romani scholarships do
- Czech Police officer explains why he donated to Romani Scholarships
- Romani psychology student who is a ROMEA scholarship winner featured on Czech Television
- ROMEA TV nominated for prestigious Journalism Award in Czech Republic for 2018
- VIDEO: Gala celebration of International Romani Day 2019 in Prague's Archa Theater
- VIDEO: March of Proud Roma begins International Romani Day celebrations
- Czech Republic sees eighth BARUVAS program meeting for Romani students
- Czech EdMin delaying changes to decree on inclusion that NGOs protested, review is underway
- HOAX: Romani actor allegedly "forbidden" by NGO to use the word "gypsy"
- Magdalena Karvayová: Romani children in the Czech schools are still segregated, we can change that
- Czech Education Minister disagrees with free lunches for all primary schoolchildren
- Czech amendment to school regulations is a step backward, actual needs of children to be ignored
- Analysis: Czech amendment to education decree opens room for more segregation of schoolchildren
- LIVE BROADCAST at 13:00 TODAY: Demonstration "Let's Do It! Me Džav a So Tumen Avena?"
- Czech President's erroneous remarks about school inclusion criticized by experts