PHOTO GALLERY: Neo-Nazi 1 May in Ústí nad Labem
As news server Romea.cz reported in detail during our online coverage and follow-up articles, neo-Nazis decided to "celebrate" 1 May this year by marching through Ústí nad Labem. Of the anticipated 500 participants, only 200 of the most faithful came to town, not just from the Czech Republic, but from Germany, Italy and Slovakia.
The "big international" event became yet another fiasco for DSSS leader Tomáš Vandas. The demonstrators referred to themselves as "nationalists", as did some Czech media outlets.
What is interested is that the most time during the assembly was given to Germany neo-Nazis, specifically, Katrin Köhler of the NPD and the chair of the Saxon branch of the Young National Democrats, Paul Rzehaczek, who is also a member of the state-level leadership of the NPD in Saxony. This photograph of a young woman wearing earrings with a Nazi swastika on them is proof of who was really gathering in Ústí nad Labem.
- France: Attack with firearms and Molotov cocktails against Roma over two nights - seven hospitalized, including a teenager
- Is Czech folk singer's new song racism or social commentary?
- Commentary: Czech Social Democrats compete with ultra-right to see who can be more racist and xenophobic
- Germany recalls last year's violent clashes between police and those opposed to refugees in Heidenau
- German Vice-Chancellor and Social Democratic chair gives neo-Nazis the finger
- German domestic intelligence service concerned ultra-right groups might form
- Czech Republic: Muslims attend Catholic mass in Prague, condemn violence
- Czech Muslims hold public event to condemn terrorism
- Europe: Anti-refugee initiatives spreading lies about German justice system after Munich shooting
- Czech-language Internet again spreading hoax about "free medicine for Roma"
- France: Black youth dies in police custody, sparking riot, media wrongly attributes violence to Islamism
- Czech Republic: Politician spreads hoax that Roma get washing machines for free
Tags:Neo-Nazism, Racism, Ústí nad labem, DSSS, Demonstrace
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.