PHOTO GALLERY: Neo-Nazi 1 May in Ústí nad Labem
As news server Romea.cz reported in detail during our online coverage and follow-up articles, neo-Nazis decided to "celebrate" 1 May this year by marching through Ústí nad Labem. Of the anticipated 500 participants, only 200 of the most faithful came to town, not just from the Czech Republic, but from Germany, Italy and Slovakia.
The "big international" event became yet another fiasco for DSSS leader Tomáš Vandas. The demonstrators referred to themselves as "nationalists", as did some Czech media outlets.
What is interested is that the most time during the assembly was given to Germany neo-Nazis, specifically, Katrin Köhler of the NPD and the chair of the Saxon branch of the Young National Democrats, Paul Rzehaczek, who is also a member of the state-level leadership of the NPD in Saxony. This photograph of a young woman wearing earrings with a Nazi swastika on them is proof of who was really gathering in Ústí nad Labem.
- Slovak party's donation to families in need reflects hidden Nazi symbolism in the amount - EUR 1488
- ROMEA reports 10+ criminal incidents involving racist commentaries and threats on Facebook to the Czech Police
- Slovak neo-Nazi and MP Milan Mazurek prosecuted for racist remarks about Roma
- Children stone flamingo to death in zoo, Czech Internet users blame all Roma, protest march scheduled
- Czech Police propose charging four people for neo-Nazi graffiti on businesses in the HateFree Zone
- Interview with Fedor Gál: It took me years to get that "solving the Romani problem" is nonsense
- Demonstration in Barcelona calls on Spanish state to receive more refugees
- Stano Daniel: We need to rescue dogs from Slovakia's settlements but not humans?
- Slovak Police investigate suspected racially-motivated assault against dark-skinned French student
- Anniversary of the death of Helena Biháriová, one of the first victims of racial murder in post-1989 Czech Republic
- Slovak Police charge woman with threatening Muslims and Roma through Facebook, she faces six years in prison
- Czech Police close investigation into arson attack by neo-Nazis on the Klinika Social Center
Tags:Neo-Nazism, Racism, Ústí nad labem, DSSS, Demonstrace
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.