PHOTO GALLERY: Neo-Nazi 1 May in Ústí nad Labem
As news server Romea.cz reported in detail during our online coverage and follow-up articles, neo-Nazis decided to "celebrate" 1 May this year by marching through Ústí nad Labem. Of the anticipated 500 participants, only 200 of the most faithful came to town, not just from the Czech Republic, but from Germany, Italy and Slovakia.
The "big international" event became yet another fiasco for DSSS leader Tomáš Vandas. The demonstrators referred to themselves as "nationalists", as did some Czech media outlets.
What is interested is that the most time during the assembly was given to Germany neo-Nazis, specifically, Katrin Köhler of the NPD and the chair of the Saxon branch of the Young National Democrats, Paul Rzehaczek, who is also a member of the state-level leadership of the NPD in Saxony. This photograph of a young woman wearing earrings with a Nazi swastika on them is proof of who was really gathering in Ústí nad Labem.
- Hungarian Scouts claim they did not discriminate against Romani applicants
- German court sentences neo-Nazi to life in prison
- Edita Stejskalová: OSCE should send observer missions to Ukraine regarding pogroms against Roma and monitor the police investigation
- Italy's Lombardy Region first to conduct census of Roma and Sinti, plans to raze illegal camps, Romani organizations protesting
- Czech Police charge young woman over hateful online speech against first-graders
- European Parliament: Shouting matches over Italian "census" of Roma - Járóka finds it reasonable, Post calls for a halt
- Czech Supreme Court overturns acquittal on publication of Hitler's speeches, wants more evidence
- Czech Police refuse immediate comment about extremist stickers on bus used to transport 280 arrested environmental activists
- Ukraine: Recent pogroms against Roma costing lives around the country
- Slovakia: Man shoots at Romani groundskeepers, then hangs Nazi flag from his window, is now in custody
- Ukrainian court remands two juveniles into custody for murderous pogrom against Roma, Canada and USA condemn the racist violence
- USA: Organizer of last year's fatal ultra-right march plans a reprise in the nation's capital
Tags:Neo-Nazism, Racism, Ústí nad labem, DSSS, Demonstrace
Italy's Lombardy Region first to conduct census of Roma and Sinti, plans to raze illegal camps, Romani organizations protesting10.7.2018 10:23
Jan Cibrik explains his collaboration with Czech city officials who are so harsh about impoverished Roma9.7.2018 20:36
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.