ROMEA broadcast live online Saturday's concert by Romani rapper Rytmus and others
On Saturday 22 July 2017 the 13th annual Multicolored Festival (Různobarevný festival) in the Czech town of Trmice near Ústí nad Labem took place. The festival was organized by the local Romani organization Romano jasnica and the main star this year was the Czechoslovak-Romani rapper Rytmus, but lovers of classic Romani folk music came to see their genre represented as well.
News server Romea.cz was there and broadcast several live performances from the festival through the Facebook profile of the ROMEA organization. Take a look at these recordings of the live broadcast!
- Czech town's "Multicolored Festival" will feature Romani rapper from Slovakia
- LIVE ONLINE BROADCAST: European Roma Spirit Award ceremony
- LIVE ONLINE BROADCAST: International Romani Day celebrations at LaFabrika in Prague
- LIVE: OSCE Human Dimension Implementation Meeting addresses Roma today and tomorrow, watch online
- Norwegian, UK, US ambassadors to Czech Republic praise nonprofit and school for Romani inclusion in Trmice
- Czech Republic: Romani candidates win three council seats in Trmice
- Rytmus: It's narrow-minded to be upset by my photos with the Gypsies
- Slovakia: Rapper Rytmus condemns TV moderator - "Hitler would be proud of her"
- Drahomír Radek Horváth: The crazy case of Trmice
- Locals don’t want the DSSS in Trmice and are preparing a “surprise” for them
- Czech Republic: Romani boy assaulted on bus by ticket-checker gives interview to Romea.cz
- Czech attorney: Justice for online hate has been won in a case of racist assaults against two Romani brothers
- Czech city's transit authority admits ticket-checker should not have touched Romani child but otherwise backs her
- VIDEO: Czech ticket-checker assaults Romani boy, removes children from bus, police tell commuter not to film it
- Czech court fines online racists a mere EUR 4 for death threats against Romani celebrity
- Gipsy.cz video sends the message that we can turn the negative into positive
- Czech Police charge man who urged daughter to practice beating Muslims or Romani people with a baseball bat
- Prague LGBT Pride festival is underway, Roma organizing Hot Chocolate stage at the post-parade party
- Czech Police investigating video of father encouraging his daughter to imagine she is beating "Gypsies"
- Czech video goes viral of man telling girl to beat pillow with baseball bat and imagine it's a "Gypsy or a Muslim"
- Romani singer received thousands of hateful verbal assaults, Czech Police charging two people
- Czech MP posts racial slurs online to "test" public response, then says "just kidding"
Tags:Hudba, Trmice, Facebook, Festival
Analysis: A propaganda war needs angry, defiant, disgusted, nerve-wracked people - and the Czech Republic qualifies8.1.2018 18:12
Czech EdMin says number of Romani children educated according to reduced standards has not changed in three years7.1.2018 17:17
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.