ROMEA broadcast live online Saturday's concert by Romani rapper Rytmus and others
On Saturday 22 July 2017 the 13th annual Multicolored Festival (Různobarevný festival) in the Czech town of Trmice near Ústí nad Labem took place. The festival was organized by the local Romani organization Romano jasnica and the main star this year was the Czechoslovak-Romani rapper Rytmus, but lovers of classic Romani folk music came to see their genre represented as well.
News server Romea.cz was there and broadcast several live performances from the festival through the Facebook profile of the ROMEA organization. Take a look at these recordings of the live broadcast!
- Czech town's "Multicolored Festival" will feature Romani rapper from Slovakia
- LIVE ONLINE BROADCAST: European Roma Spirit Award ceremony
- LIVE ONLINE BROADCAST: International Romani Day celebrations at LaFabrika in Prague
- LIVE: OSCE Human Dimension Implementation Meeting addresses Roma today and tomorrow, watch online
- Norwegian, UK, US ambassadors to Czech Republic praise nonprofit and school for Romani inclusion in Trmice
- Czech Republic: Romani candidates win three council seats in Trmice
- Rytmus: It's narrow-minded to be upset by my photos with the Gypsies
- Slovakia: Rapper Rytmus condemns TV moderator - "Hitler would be proud of her"
- Drahomír Radek Horváth: The crazy case of Trmice
- Locals don’t want the DSSS in Trmice and are preparing a “surprise” for them
- Czech lower courts consider online comment calling for asylum-seekers to be set on fire a misdemeanor, Supreme Court to rule now
- Live online broadcast TODAY of benefit concert in Prague to support Romani accident victim's medical treatment
- USA: Passer-by calls police on black man babysitting white children
- Ján Bajger: Roma in the Czech Republic don't vote because they underestimate themselves
- Czech landlord allegedly threatens to pull the plug tonight on evictees' amplified displacement party
- Czech village wants to stop housing benefits altogether, plans to buy up apartment buildings
- Facebook blocks German-language pages of anti-multiculturalism "Identitarian Movement"
- Miroslav Rác: 21st century classical music teaching the lessons of the Holocaust and its Romani victims
- LIVE BROADCAST: Opening of the 20th annual World Roma Festival KHAMORO in Prague
- 20th annual World Roma Festival KHAMORO begins tomorrow - ROMEA TV to broadcast several live performances
- Romani rappers P. A. T. and Rytmus in new video: Czechs and Slovaks are "drunk on hatred"
- Czech Philharmonic will continue collaboration with Romani musician Ida Kelarová
Tags:Hudba, Trmice, Facebook, Festival
Czech court finds author of death threats against human rights defenders committed a politically-motivated hate crime14.11.2018 8:46
Czech archaeological samples yet to find exact location of victims' mass grave at Romani genocide site12.11.2018 18:07
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.