ROMEA TV: Czech Republic's Gipsy Brothers band reminisces about 16 years of friendship
On Sunday, 21 July at 17:00, ROMEA TV's "Trin" program, hosted by Jarmila Balážová, interviewed the famous singer David Kraus and the popular musician and social worker Milan Šenki. The two have been friends for 16 years and have been in the band Gipsy Brothers together which, in addition to performing at different festivals, recently opened in Prague for the world-famous Kool & the Gang.
Both musicians are also associated with the Miri Giľi ("My Song") music competition, which has just undergone its fifth year. Šenki and Nikola Taragoš of the Romodrom association are the spiritual fathers of that event.
- Czech town sees its first-ever Romani music festival
- Czech senior citizen threatens arson against Romani neighbors for playing loud music
- Romani musician Jan Surmaj has passed away in the Czech Republic
- Czech restaurant chain apologizes to Romani musician for refusal of service
- Czech Philharmonic celebrates International Romani Day with Romani literature and musicians
- VIDEO: 2 000 people in Rokycany, Czech Republic, pay their respects to the Queen of Romani Music, Věra Bílá
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY from the Czech Republic: Funeral of the Queen of Romani Music, Věra Bílá
- England: Requiem mass held for Věra Bílá, the Queen of Romani Music
- Romani vocalists from Czech Republic and Slovakia record pop music video duet
- Romani sisters launch new music video in the Czech Republic
- Famous Romani vocalist Věra Bílá returns to the Czech music scene with Jan Bendig and Milan Kroka
- Romani music celebrity supports "Go For Your Dream" project at Czech shopping centers
- Miroslav Rác: 21st century classical music teaching the lessons of the Holocaust and its Romani victims
- Czech Philharmonic will continue collaboration with Romani musician Ida Kelarová
- USA: Pianist Tomáš Kačo performs solo at Carnegie Hall - "There is no box for this music"
- Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
- Czech pop music contest says fans of xenophobic band have broken their rules
- Romani musician Ida Kelarová to present young Romani musicians she has coached in concert Friday with the Czech Philharmonic
- "Czechs Are Helping" initiative to hold benefit Romani music concert to raise money for children in Greek refugee camps
- Talented Romani pianist performs from his balcony in Czech town to thank medical workers
- Romani and non-Romani figures from the Czech Republic send greetings on International Romani Day: But bacht the sasťipen!
- International competition for new memorial to the Holocaust and its Romani and Sinti victims in Czech Republic has seven finalists
- Czech lower house votes for new ombudsman, runoff to be held later today
- Robert Olah, Romani university student in the Czech Republic, on personal motivation and nonprofit support
- Czech Museum of Romani Culture's international competition for new memorial at former concentration camp receives 41 designs, exceeding organizers' expectations
- Czech President's nominee for ombudsman says he would not deal with discrimination against Roma if chosen because that's what the courts are for
- Petr Kotlár: Filming with Václav Marhoul was a colossal experience
- LIVE BROADCAST: Gala awards ceremony Tajsa 2019 for Roma in the arts and culture
- Austria: Wiener Symphoniker names Dalibor Karvay its new first concertmaster
- Gipsy.cz's new video calls on adults and children to put down their phones and go outside together