ROMEA TV: Czech Republic's Gipsy Brothers band reminisces about 16 years of friendship
On Sunday, 21 July at 17:00, ROMEA TV's "Trin" program, hosted by Jarmila Balážová, interviewed the famous singer David Kraus and the popular musician and social worker Milan Šenki. The two have been friends for 16 years and have been in the band Gipsy Brothers together which, in addition to performing at different festivals, recently opened in Prague for the world-famous Kool & the Gang.
Both musicians are also associated with the Miri Giľi ("My Song") music competition, which has just undergone its fifth year. Šenki and Nikola Taragoš of the Romodrom association are the spiritual fathers of that event.
- Czech town sees its first-ever Romani music festival
- Czech senior citizen threatens arson against Romani neighbors for playing loud music
- Romani musician Jan Surmaj has passed away in the Czech Republic
- Czech restaurant chain apologizes to Romani musician for refusal of service
- Czech Philharmonic celebrates International Romani Day with Romani literature and musicians
- VIDEO: 2 000 people in Rokycany, Czech Republic, pay their respects to the Queen of Romani Music, Věra Bílá
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY from the Czech Republic: Funeral of the Queen of Romani Music, Věra Bílá
- England: Requiem mass held for Věra Bílá, the Queen of Romani Music
- Romani vocalists from Czech Republic and Slovakia record pop music video duet
- Romani sisters launch new music video in the Czech Republic
- Famous Romani vocalist Věra Bílá returns to the Czech music scene with Jan Bendig and Milan Kroka
- Romani music celebrity supports "Go For Your Dream" project at Czech shopping centers
- Miroslav Rác: 21st century classical music teaching the lessons of the Holocaust and its Romani victims
- Czech Philharmonic will continue collaboration with Romani musician Ida Kelarová
- USA: Pianist Tomáš Kačo performs solo at Carnegie Hall - "There is no box for this music"
- Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
- Czech pop music contest says fans of xenophobic band have broken their rules
- Romani musician Ida Kelarová to present young Romani musicians she has coached in concert Friday with the Czech Philharmonic
- In an historical first, Romani artist Małgorzata Mirga-Tas represents Poland at the Venice Biennale with “Re-enchanting the World”
- More than 3 000 people assembled to celebrate World Roma Day in Ostrava, Czech Republic - footage of performances here
- EXCLUSIVE TO ROMEA TV: Interview with Romani soldiers serving in the Army of Ukraine at the front
- Romani refugee from Ukraine: My husband is defending the nuclear plant in Zaporozhzhia
- Antonín Gondolán: If you're a decent person who looks good, you can get things done!
- Czech capital to see announcement of awards for children's Romanes-language literature, video and visual art today - Romano suno 2021
- Final round of "Czechia Slovakia Has Talent" to broadcast this weekend, Romani family act makes the finals
- Romani artist from Serbia portrays death of Stanislav Tomáš, exhibition in Prague closes 9 December
- Tomáš Kačo, composer, improviser and pianist of Romani origin, to perform in his home town and in the Czech capital
- Czech popular music awards show returns, Romani singer Monika Bagárová schools racist rapper on live television
- Romani musician Tibor Žida advances to the next round of "Czechia Slovakia Has Talent" with his version of the Czechoslovak national anthem
- Romani singer Bertík Girga overwhelms "Czechia Slovakia Has Talent" jurors, evoking tears, hugs, and a standing ovation