Skinheads attack, injure two Czech Romanies
In the assault, the offenders shouted racial insults, Vykopal added.
The younger boy was slightly injured on his face, while the older suffered a fracture of his nose and brain concussion, Vykopal said.
The assailants pushed the older boy to the ground and kicked him, he added.
The perpetrators called the Romanies "black pigs and Gypsy sons of bitches," Vykopal said.
- Czech Agency for Social Inclusion accuses paper of anti-Romani campaign
- Help Romea.cz win support from Vodafone
- Czech Republic and "gypsies" - 1938 vs. 2012
- Czech Republic: Equal Opportunities Party to protest local-level anti-Romani moves
- Czech mayor: Romani people face lynching unless rape suspect taken into custody
- Czech municipality gets tough on Ostrava ghetto residents again
- Czech Republic: Proud Romani students in IT, medicine, and natural sciences
- Prosecutor: Czechs started last year's brawl with Romani people in Rumburk
- Roma Pride 2012 marches through the center of Prague
- Czech Republic: 70 ultra-rightists march on Romani neighborhood
- Czech Republic: Project commemorates postwar Romani labor
- European experts compare experiences working in socially excluded localities