TV Prima to broadcast talk show episode today - will it be in its entirety?
According to information reported by the news server Mediahub.cz, the episode that was to have been broadcast yesterday of the Jan Kraus talk show on TV Prima will be broadcast today. It is, however, possible that it will not be broadcast in its entirety and that its opening segment will be edited out.
"Prima will broadcast today during prime time (20:15) its previously advertised episode of the Jan Kraus talk show with guests Jiří Brady, Czech Culture Minister Daniel Herman, singer Anna K and actor Roman Štabrňák," Mediahub.cz reported, referencing a press release by Jana Mrákotová of TV Prima. The news server goes on to report that: "It cannot be ruled out that the opening segment of the program may have been assessed by the Council on Radio and Television Broadcasting as violating the responsiblity to be balanced and objective. However, as far as online broadcasting goes, no such regulation exists in the online environment, and therefore Prima believes that the segment will be made accessible in its entirety on the website Showjanakrause.cz. Mrákotová further notes that posting the entire version of the episode online is absolutely solely a matter for the directors and producers of the Jan Kraus Show and she is not aware why the episode was not broadcast online yesterday despite the fact that viewers drew attention to this option," Mediahub.cz reports.
- Scandal as TV Prima fails to broadcast talk show episode with Czech Culture Minister and Holocaust survivor
- Czech actors and theater producers say political elites are failing the country
- Fifty legislators meet with the Dalai Lama in the Czech Senate, criticize statement by high officials
- The Dalai Lama speaks about Havel's legacy, significance of the EU during Prague visit
- Romani activist will seek to become chair of Progressive Slovakia party
- Czech ombudsman "likes" racist post on Facebook, refuses to answer questions about what that means
- Slovakia's TV Romana to be carried by the Orange TV satellite network
- Czech journalists find the man behind the Aeronet disinformation server
- Czech ombudsman attacks volunteer members of the Government's Council on Roma, alleges the Romani minority is "inactive" and "just anybody" speaks for them
- Irena Biháriová: I will not let the extremists own the streets
- Dozens of heads of state and government honoring the memory of Holocaust victims at Auschwitz Memorial today
- Czech commercial television station broadcast racist jokes on Christmas, broadcast council warns they broke the law
- Slovakia: Romani people protest against Fascists in the east
- Commentary: Which Czech media outlets can we take seriously?
- Czech MPs pass over ultra-right party's candidate for Czech News Agency board in favor of Pirates' pick
- Czech politician misquotes meeting with Romani residents of at-risk housing estate, they correct the record