TV Prima to broadcast talk show episode today - will it be in its entirety?
According to information reported by the news server Mediahub.cz, the episode that was to have been broadcast yesterday of the Jan Kraus talk show on TV Prima will be broadcast today. It is, however, possible that it will not be broadcast in its entirety and that its opening segment will be edited out.
"Prima will broadcast today during prime time (20:15) its previously advertised episode of the Jan Kraus talk show with guests Jiří Brady, Czech Culture Minister Daniel Herman, singer Anna K and actor Roman Štabrňák," Mediahub.cz reported, referencing a press release by Jana Mrákotová of TV Prima. The news server goes on to report that: "It cannot be ruled out that the opening segment of the program may have been assessed by the Council on Radio and Television Broadcasting as violating the responsiblity to be balanced and objective. However, as far as online broadcasting goes, no such regulation exists in the online environment, and therefore Prima believes that the segment will be made accessible in its entirety on the website Showjanakrause.cz. Mrákotová further notes that posting the entire version of the episode online is absolutely solely a matter for the directors and producers of the Jan Kraus Show and she is not aware why the episode was not broadcast online yesterday despite the fact that viewers drew attention to this option," Mediahub.cz reports.
- Scandal as TV Prima fails to broadcast talk show episode with Czech Culture Minister and Holocaust survivor
- Czech actors and theater producers say political elites are failing the country
- Fifty legislators meet with the Dalai Lama in the Czech Senate, criticize statement by high officials
- The Dalai Lama speaks about Havel's legacy, significance of the EU during Prague visit
- Czech MPs pass over ultra-right party's candidate for Czech News Agency board in favor of Pirates' pick
- Czech politician misquotes meeting with Romani residents of at-risk housing estate, they correct the record
- Patrik Banga: Social media is depriving us of context and driving us all crazy
- Slovakia: Café Európa discusses underrepresentation of Romani people in politics
- Czech President and Senate may both nominate former Human Rights Commissioner for Deputy Ombudswoman
- Jarmila Balážová, renowned journalist from the Romani community, joining commercial Czech online news server
- Slovak Fascists want to change laws about online media to prevent libel
- Slovakia: Dozens of children from orphanage ending up in psychiatric care - is it a business?
- Czech SocDem chair threatens to bring down Govt if ultranationalist nominee appointed to Czech News Agency board
- Russian military television grossly exaggerates Czech turnout for anti-EU demonstration
- Monika Kokyová on MasterChef: I want to show my ideas
- Czech candidate for party that used racist slogan now works for new group aiding Roma