VIDEO: Commemorative ceremony at Lety by Písek
The traditional commemorative ceremony honoring the Romani victims of Nazism took place today at the Lety Memorial. The commemoration was organized, as it is every year, by the Committee for the Redress of the Romani Holocaust in the Czech Republic (Výbor pro odškodnění romského holocaustu v České republice - VPORH), which brings together the former Romani prisoners of the Nazi concentration camps and the surviving relatives of the victims.
- Speech by Miroslav Brož at Lety by Písek
- Czech Republic: "Romani Resistance Days" to involve symbolic blockade of Lety pig farm, protest in Prague
- Čeněk Růžička on lower house refusing to strip MP of immunity for remarks denying the Holocaust of the Roma: They're playing with fire
- Czech lower house decides not to strip MP of immunity over his remarks denying the Holocaust of the Roma
- Czech lower house committee does not recommend stripping MP of immunity over denying the Holocaust of the Roma
- Czech Police propose indicting two men who desecrated memorial to Holocaust victims of Romani origin
- Poland: Ultra-nationalists troll Auschwitz commemoration for the first time ever
- Czech MPs avoid round table about the Holocaust and its Romani victims
- Museum of Romani Culture responds to Czech MP's critique of the new memorial to the Romani genocide at Lety
- Czech lower house to decide whether to lift MP's immunity for doubting Holocaust victims who are Romani next month
- Czech MP belittles Holocaust victims who are Romani, asking "What's to respect?"
- Lety after the Romani genocide, Part Three: The 1990s pave the way to a price tag of half a billion crowns
- Czech Police ask lower house to lift immunity on MP who called Romani genocide site a "non-existing pseudo-concentration camp"
- Lety after the Romani genocide, Part Two: Survivors erect a cross, protests against pig farm ignored