VIDEO: Commemorative ceremony at Lety by Písek
The traditional commemorative ceremony honoring the Romani victims of Nazism took place today at the Lety Memorial. The commemoration was organized, as it is every year, by the Committee for the Redress of the Romani Holocaust in the Czech Republic (Výbor pro odškodnění romského holocaustu v České republice - VPORH), which brings together the former Romani prisoners of the Nazi concentration camps and the surviving relatives of the victims.
- Speech by Miroslav Brož at Lety by Písek
- Czech Republic: "Romani Resistance Days" to involve symbolic blockade of Lety pig farm, protest in Prague
- Czech Republic: Director of Lidice Memorial rejects criticism from relatives of Lety victims
- Statement on management of the Lety memorial from Committee for the Redress of the Roma Holocaust
- Lety after the Romani genocide, Part Three: The 1990s pave the way to a price tag of half a billion crowns
- Czech Police ask lower house to lift immunity on MP who called Romani genocide site a "non-existing pseudo-concentration camp"
- Lety after the Romani genocide, Part Two: Survivors erect a cross, protests against pig farm ignored
- Demolition of pig farm on Romani genocide site in Czech Republic to take place in 2019, new memorial to open in 2023
- Czech Police must re-investigate one MP for Holocaust denial, but head of ultranationalist party will not be prosecuted
- Lety after the Romani genocide, Part One: Local authorities wanted to build another camp there for Roma after the war
- Czech Police: Anti-Romani signs at Romani genocide memorial in Lety were approval of genocide, perpetrators face three years in prison
- Čeněk Růžička: Is it so hard to grasp that we Roma want to witness the opening of our people's burial sites?
- VIDEO: Chair of Committee for the Redress of the Roma Holocaust in the Czech Republic on the archaeological findings there
- Czech prosecutor to review police decision not to charge politicians over remarks about Romani genocide site
- Czech archaeological samples yet to find exact location of victims' mass grave at Romani genocide site
- Czech Police do not find politicians' remarks about Romani genocide site to have been criminal