VIDEO: Father of deceased Romani man says he has filed complaint against suspension of investigation
In a video interview for news server Romea.cz, the father of Miroslav Demeter, the Romani man who died under mysterious circumstances in October 2016, expressed his opinion of the fact that the Czech Police have suspended the investigation.
This video has English subtitles, please make sure to press the icon on the right-hand side beneath the image to view them.
- VIDEO: Czech Police proceeded incorrectly, attorney for family of deceased Romani man says
- Czech Police find no crime was committed in death of Romani man last fall
- Czech Interior Minister meets with representatives of family of deceased Romani man
- Czech Police said to have prevented parents of deceased Romani man from seeing his body before the autopsy
- Famous Roma Rights Activist László Bogdán Has Passed Away
- Romani activist, journalist, poet and translator Jan Döme Horváth has passed away in the Czech Republic
- Romani Union of Slovakia: Police brutality against children must be investigated by independent commission, the ministry could be biased
- Slovak Govt Plenipotentiary for Romani Communities says she belives police brutality incident will be properly investigated, officer has been transferred
- Czech ultra-nationalist MP could evade prosecution for calling immigrant Muslims an "invasive species"
- Scientists confirm COVID-19 evolved in nature
- Czech Police arrest opponents of new ombudsman who blockaded his access to the office on his first day
- Czech Police investigate distribution of antisemitic book after media reports
- European Court of Human Rights finds Slovak authorities did not properly investigate police brutality against Romani boy
- Czech Republic: Survivor of the Nazi massacre at Lidice passes away
- Juliana Vodrážková: Josef Bánom has passed away
- For a third time, Slovak court acquits police of brutalizing Romani children a decade ago, prosecutor appealing