VIDEO: Kickbox champ of Czech Republic wins again, celebrates with the Romani flag
Václav Sivák, the K-1 champion of the Czech Republic, has celebrated yet another victory in the sport, and once again has done so with the Romani flag around his shoulders. During the Legend evening at the Královka Arena in Prague, organized by X Fight Nights (XFN), the biggest Czech-Slovak league of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), he defeated challenger Mochamed Machaev.
Sivák's win follows his February victory at the Muay-Thai evening in Trenčín, Slovakia, where he defeated Lukáš Mandinec. There, too, he wrapped himself in the Romani flag after his victory.
- Romani athlete Dominik Oračko of the Czech Republic wins two gold medals and one silver at the Youth World Weightlifting Championships
- Romani girl who won race in Slovakia while running in flats keeps on winning
- Romani kickbox champ of Czech Republic celebrates victory at Muay-Thai evening in Slovakia with Romani flag around his shoulders
- Interview with Czech and European kickbox champion from the Romani community, Václav Sivák
- Slovakia: Girl from impoverished Romani family wins race running in flats
- Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
- Czech martial arts organization Oktagon MMA bans contestant because of Hitler tattoo
- Jan Cina wins Czech Television's StarDance 2021 competition with Adriana Mašková
- Final round of "Czechia Slovakia Has Talent" to broadcast this weekend, Romani family act makes the finals
- Dominik Oračko, Romani weightlifter, given regional honor in the Czech Republic
- Pope Francis receives Romani footballers, including Jaroslav Horváth and Lukáš Pulko of the Czech Republic, ahead of friendly match
- Romani kickboxer Václav Sivák of the Czech Republic wins again, holds the international WAKO Pro title a second time
- Czech MMA fighter Cverna challenges bodybuilder who insulted Romani people
- Czech MMA fighter exploits media attention of his win to insult Romani people, then claims he is "not a racist"
- Romani musician Tibor Žida advances to the next round of "Czechia Slovakia Has Talent" with his version of the Czechoslovak national anthem
- Popular Romani musician Rytmus to box Gábor Boráros in Slovakia
- Romani singer Bertík Girga overwhelms "Czechia Slovakia Has Talent" jurors, evoking tears, hugs, and a standing ovation
- Tyson Fury, a.k.a. the "Gypsy King", has defended his title as boxing champion of the world