VIDEO: Roma demonstration against neo-Nazi march in Ústí nad Labem
About 100 Romani people marched on 1 May 2014 from the Předlice quarter of Ústí nad Labem to the Mánesový sady park. A convoy of vehicles carrying other Romani people drove behind them. Other opponents of neo-Nazism who were gathered at Mánesový sady joined them. After the neo-Nazi march passed by, the Romani counter-protesters returned to Předlice.
- Pavel Botoš: Who will stop the use of terms like "cigoši" in the Czech Republic?
- Iveta Bílková: Czech society should not tolerate words like "Cigán", "Cigoši", etc.
- Roma are most frequently targeted by hatred on the Czech Internet, experts say the law applies online too
- Germany: Neo-Nazi kills two people near synagogue and kebab place, motivated by antisemitism and right-wing extremism
- Patrik Banga: Social media is depriving us of context and driving us all crazy
- Czech court gives suspended sentences and fines to "Bloc against Islamicization" followers over death threats to random pedestrians
- Germany: Vandals cut down tree honoring victims of neo-Nazi terrorists
- Czech court frees women charged with promoting Nazism more than a decade ago
- Czech court acquits man of using force against two racists who insulted him
- Czech Ice Hockey Union fines club because its fans called Romani player a "gypsy", cites World Romani Congress
- Czech Police recommend prosecuting woman who wore Nazi swastikas for supporting a movement to suppress human rights
- Czech Police say man and woman who committed racist attack against Romani children should be prosecuted