LIVE BROADCAST AT 14:15 TODAY - Roma Pride 2018
This year's Roma Pride march will begin at 14:15 on Hradčanské náměstí, where Romani people and their friends will protest the antigypsyist remarks of Czech President Zeman. Those assembled will then march through the center of town to the Old Town Square.
The follow-up program to the march will take place at Žižkostel (nám. Barikád 1520/1, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov) and will close with a performance by the band Terne čhave. The first Romani Internet television channel in the Czech Republic, ROMEA TV, will broadcast the march live.
- Roma Pride march on 100th anniversary of the founding of Czechoslovakia will object to President's antigypsyism
- Roma Pride 2012 this Sunday in 15 European capitals including Prague
- For the dignity of Roma people in Europe: Roma Pride!
- Controversial Romani figure appears with Czech extremists opposing measures to control the pandemic
- Romani NGO director tells thousands in Czech capital that he wants non-Roma and Romani people to find a common language and path forward
- LIVE BROADCAST: Czech politicians and public commemorate 17 November anniversary in Prague
- Greek Police shoot 20-year-old Romani man dead, unrest breaks out in Athens, officers involved have been arrested
- Czech capital sees gathering of Romani students awarded scholarships by the ROMEA organization
- At remembrance event, chair of the Committee for the Redress of the Roma Holocaust says Okamura is one of the Czech politicians agitating against Romani people
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT NOON: Commemorative ceremony at Lety u Písku
- Human rights activists: Czech police officers who intervened against Stanislav Tomáš should be suspended until investigations end, ban kneeling on the neck during interventions
- LIVE BROADCAST TOMORROW 10 AM: Press conference on the case of the death of Stanislav Tomáš in the Czech Republic
- Stanislav Tomáš, who died in police custody, laid to rest in Teplice, Czech Republic. Civil society and his family call for his death to be properly investigated
- Dozens of Roma protest in front of restaurant in Czech town after food server allegedly assaults a Romani woman, police are investigating
- Assembly against discrimination and racism in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic attended mostly by Romani people