VIDEO: Romani Gallery Phundaro Vudar - "Oppression-Depression-Passion"
Last week, as part of the Prague Pride festival, the ARA ART organization opened its third exhibition at the Gallery Phundaro Vudar. The exhibition features the work of a young gay Romani photographer, Milan Junek, who does art photography of male nudes.
Curator Věra Duždová called the exhibition "Oppression – Depression – Passion". It will be available to view during the evening hours at the Café Souterrain, Bělehradská 82, Praha 2, until 21 September.
To see the English subtitles for the video above, click the keyboard icon.
- Czech Republic: ARA ART exhibition features art photography of male nudes
- European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture (Berlin) seeks Executive Director
- When words fall on stony soil and hearts harden in the face of injustice: On coercive sterilisation and social theatre
- Timea Junghaus: Roma art as an act of resistance
- European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture: Building the Future by Honoring the Past
- VIDEO: Czech Police prevent neo-Nazis from assaulting Prague Pride participants
- Prague Pride features Romani float again, award given to LGBT and Romani activist David Tišer
- LIVE BROADCAST TODAY AT 17:30 CET: Prague begins celebrating International Romani Day
- Czech university sponsors art project referencing opponent of Hitler in town known for its intolerance
- Czech Republic: Museum of Romani Culture announces photography competition
- EU Justice Commissioner kicks up her heels in Brussels after Romani theater performance from the Czech Republic
- Czech capital to see seminar on stereotypes in the photographic depictions of Jewish and Romani people
- Amateur photo contest won with images of Romani people sparks hateful reactions on Czech internet
- Museum of the Romani National Revival to open with "A Century of Roma in Czechoslovakia" exhibit
- Czech celebrations of International Romani Day head to Brussels with theater performance
- Prague celebrations of International Romani Day end today with gala
- Prague celebrations of International Romani Day continue, contingent from Brno coming for a surprise event