Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Czech ombud: What threats do minorities face and why does the majority feel at risk?
- France: Document urges Paris police to "cleanse" city of Roma
- New Czech Police Commissioner wants to fight extremism, hooligans and tax crime
- One Czech Facebook page calling for the killing of "gypsies" shut down, one still open
- Commentary: "Fear and Loathing" in the Dawn of Direct Democracy party
- George Soros: Three Ways to Build Upon Roma Progress
- Germany: Second in command of ultra-right party resigns
- Draft Czech intelligence report: Anti-Roma campaign of 2013 was a significant ultra-right action
- Czech Republic: Prague 1 mayor rejects neo-Nazi lecture
- Czech neo-Nazis dupe management at venue
- Czech Police reward four teenagers for saving a woman's life
- Slovakia: Demolition of building in Romani settlement cancelled
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.