Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Norway: Thousands of young Muslims protest Islamist terrorists from ISIS
- Britain planning stricter measures against Islamist radicals
- Czech Republic: Anti-Romani demonstration a fiasco, ultra-right duped by their opponents
- German legislators say police work on neo-Nazi murders so flawed as to border on sabotage
- Czech con artist Kohout lies about support from famous figures
- Hungary: Jewish Nobel laureate not "Hungarian enough" for the ultra-right
- Allison Brown: Understanding Ferguson
- Czech trial of eight charged with promoting neo-Nazism to resume
- Czech trial of two Romani men charged with throwing paving stones at their neighbors
- Markus Pape: What brings Europe's Roma together
- Czech con artist who organized anti-Romani protest to serve 10 months in prison
- Ukraine: Neo-Nazis from Right Sector threaten armed march on Kiev
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.