Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Czech Interior Ministry supports Roma-targeted projects in Kolín
- Hungary: Appeals verdict expected in case of murder spree against Romani people
- Czech Police propose pressing charges over publication of radical Islamic book
- Hungary: Ultra-right Jobbik defeats governing party candidate again
- Czech branch of Russia's "Wotan Jugend" to stand trial
- Czech Republic: 30 injured after Čunek's container housing catches fire
- Roma Education Fund scholarship deadline is 11 May 2015
- Greece: Influx of illegal immigrants has risen sharply this year
- Slovakia: 300 Roma protest police intervention in Vrbnica
- Czech arson suspect says he knew Roma lived in the building
- Romani police officer: Roma are both perpetrators and victims of modern-day slavery
- Czech man convicted of racially motivated murder wants a retrial
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.