Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Czech Police say threats to burn down ROMEA organization were not criminal
- Romani family files complaint against Czech investigation of death
- Czech Republic: Investigation into Romani man's death continues as interethnic gulf widens
- Albín Balát: The curious New Year's maneuvers of the Czech Police
- England: Families of girls who died after hit-and-run give thanks for support, ask Romani community not to raise any more money
- Firms support much-criticized Lidl chain with funny campaigns against racism in the Czech Republic
- Germany: Green Party head criticizes approach taken by police in Cologne on New Year's Eve
- Germany: Researchers find there were more victims of the Holocaust than previously believed
- Poland: Attempted robbery results in death, racist unrest
- Czech Center against Terrorism and Hybrid Threats will refute disinformation online
- Ukraine: Odessa is flooded with anti-Romani posters
- HOAX: Video from Prague spreads through Facebook alleging "Islamic refugees" were caught trying to rape a girl
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.