Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Germany: Planned residential hotels for refugees set ablaze, swastika graffiti nearby
- Czech court handles case of bar attack in Děčín, defendants claim racism
- Commentary: Czech Police beat people and expel them instead of "helping and protecting"
- Czech Communists call on their people in Duchcov to end governing coalition with ultra-right
- Czech SocDems close local organization over ultra-right coalition
- Czech Police expert disagrees that Roma should stay away from anti-Romani demonstrations
- Czech SocDems to revisit coalition with ultra-right in Duchcov
- Czech Republic: Roma in Ostrava demonstrate against racism, neo-Nazis try to provoke them
- Czech Republic: Roma to demonstrate against racism in Ostrava tomorrow, neo-Nazis to counter-demonstrate
- Czech court sentences brawlers who sparked anti-Romani demos to probation
- Czech Republic: Ultra-right wants their freedoms to trump those of others
- Russia: Neo-Nazi gang connected to Kremlin murdered anti-Fascists, immigrants and judges
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
lighting of dozens of candles and the placing of various heart-shaped objects. People have been stopping by the cottage since morning to light candles.
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.