Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Germany: Two bombs exploded in Dresden, one in front of a mosque, no physical injuries
- Germany: Racist assaults increasing
- Czech court reopens trial of promotion of neo-Nazism, now in its sixth year
- Czech right-wing extremists arguing over why racist from USA didn't speak at anti-EU demo
- Analysis: Refugee curfew relaxed in German town of Bautzen, opponents of racism assemble undisturbed
- Analysis: The phenomenon of the Alternative for Germany party
- Czech Human Rights Minister: Hatred of minorities is being exploited during elections
- Czech Police apprehend suspected perpetrators who spray-painted Nazi symbols on venues supporting Government's HateFree campaign
- Czech Republic: Opponents of the EU, Islam, Merkel and refugee reception demonstrate in Prague
- Germany: Neo-Nazis in Lausitz region chase refugee youth through town, besiege their accommodation until 3 AM
- Czech Police officers accused of abusing power over disproportionate use of force against Romani workers
- Commentary: An oasis of green and white has been flooded with Brownshirt mud
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.