Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Czech Interior Minister says police should know a gallows has no place in a democracy
- Czech Republic: Hooligans physically attack customer of café supporting refugees in Brno
- Czech riot police keep anti-immigrant, ultra-right demonstrators separate from counter-protesters in Brno
- Czech-language Facebook page of non-existent group falsifies photo of banner carried by Romani people
- Slovak President honors victims of Nazi massacre at Lidice for first time ever
- Čeněk Růžička: If society is to aid the Roma, it must have data
- Finland: Helsinki Police say they are dismantling Romani encampments almost daily
- Czech Supreme Court president fires spokesperson for anti-Romani remarks
- Deadline for OSF RIO Barvalipe School funding is 1 July
- The European Roma Institute: Frequently Asked Questions
- UN Human Rights Council review of anti-Gypsyism will be webcast live next week
- Czech police file is labeled "GYPSIES + DRUG ADDICTS", but no one will be held responsible
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.