Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Germany: Muslims announce Day of Action against Hatred and Terrorism
- Germany indicts 93-year-old Auschwitz guard
- Germany: New study shows anti-Romani prejudice has deep roots
- Czech regulator finds TV NOVA broadcast false report about murdered Romani man
- German court bans counter-intelligence from following ultra-left MP
- Czech court acquits editor, publisher of Hitler's speeches of approving genocide
- Czech Police charge man with producing clothing with neo-Nazi symbols
- Czech youth brutally assaulted for defending Romani girlfriend
- Norway: Terrorist Breivik establishing Fascist Party, wants to run for Parliament
- French citizen charged with murders at Jewish Museum committed torture in Syria
- Norway: Thousands of young Muslims protest Islamist terrorists from ISIS
- Britain planning stricter measures against Islamist radicals
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.