Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- German Police say no sexual attacks were committed en masse by refugees on New Year's Eve
- Czech Police investigating anonymous antisemitic letter in Prostějov
- Slovak Police charge woman with threatening Muslims and Roma through Facebook, she faces six years in prison
- German court sentences xenophobes to seven and eight-year prison sentences for arson
- German court awards compensation to Muslim woman not hired because of head scarf
- Czech Police close investigation into arson attack by neo-Nazis on the Klinika Social Center
- Slovak Parliament changes regional election rules, extremists could benefit
- Czech Police propose prosecution of ultra-right extremist, he faces three years if convicted
- VIDEO: Father of deceased Romani man says he has filed complaint against suspension of investigation
- VIDEO: Czech Police proceeded incorrectly, attorney for family of deceased Romani man says
- Czech Police find no crime was committed in death of Romani man last fall
- Czech Police investigation of death threats against Romani celebrity continues, his brother targeted also
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.