Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Czech Culture Minister to pay respects to Romani Holocaust victims at Museum of Romani Culture
- Czech hooligans and neo-Nazis went to Kiev to fight
- Russia issues international arrest warrant for leader of Ukraine's "Right Sector"
- Czech Police confiscate three Czech-Roma flags from art exhibit
- Hungary's Jobbik party agitates in Slovakia, sparking protests
- Czech Republic: Counter-protesters outnumber neo-Nazis in Plzeň
- Czech Republic: Simultaneous neo-Nazi demos in Ostrava and Plzeň
- Czech Republic: "Change for Plzeň" to counter-protest neo-Nazis tomorrow
- Czech mayor on tomorrow's neo-Nazi march in Plzeň
- Czech neo-Nazis to hold another demonstration against Roma and the ROMEA organization
- Czech ultra-right invites militant neo-Nazis from Ukraine's "Right Sector" to visit
- Czech Republic: Experts testify that police officers caused Romani man's death
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.