Germany: Extremist National Socialists banned in Saxony
The authorities of the eastern German state of Saxony, which borders the Czech Republic, have banned the ultra-right National Socialists Döbeln association. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that detectives have been performing house searches of the leading members of the organization since this morning. The neo-Nazi group allegedly violated the constitutional order and used Nazi rhetoric and symbols, thereby confirming its affiliation with Nazism.
The organization also endorsed the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) and its high officials. Deutsche Presse-Agentur reports that Saxon Interior Minister Markus Ulbig has called the group "an enemy of our country" which has been taking on the role of the descendants of the National Socialist regime of terror.
In 2011, Germany banned the country's largest neo-Nazi organization, the Auxiliary Organization for Patriotic Political Prisoners and their Family Members (the HNG). The democracy is also considering filing yet another motion with the courts for the dissolution of the ultra-right National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD).
That effort gained strength after a cell of neo-Nazi murderers of immigrants was uncovered in eastern Germany in 2011. An initial attempt to dissolve the NPD in 2003 was blocked by the Constitutional Court.
- Slovakia: Riot unit attack on Romani settlement remains unsolved
- Ukraine: Terrorist attack in Kharkov results in four dead, hopelessness and insecurity
- Slovakia: Scandalous verdict acquits police of torturing Romani children
- International caricaturists' meeting cancelled: Is extremism trumping freedom of speech?
- Self-proclaimed Islamic State trying to recruit Roma in the Balkans
- Czech Republic: Even other Islamophobes reject the DSSS
- Czech Republic: Demonstration in favor of receiving refugees
- Czech Republic: Ultra-right demonstration against "Islamization" to be counter-protested
- Fifth anniversary of Czech court dissolving the neo-Nazi Workers Party
- Security lax at Czech trial of alleged ultra-right arsonists and others
- Czech Republic: "Dawn of Direct Democracy" movement splinters
- Czech ultra-right arsonists face extraordinary sentencing over attack on residential hotel in Aš
Tags:Aktuality, Kriminalita, Nacismus, Policie, zprávy, Nacionalismus, nacistické symboly, neonacista, Extremism, Facism, Germany, Neo-Nazism, news, world
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.