Appeal by the International Charitable Foundation “Roma Women’s Fund “Chirikli” and Roma Council of Ukraine
We, representatives of the Roma community appeal to the politicians, armed forces, and to all those, who have influence on the future of our country.
We stand for a firm commitment to the principle of integrity and inviolability of the territory of Ukraine and urge all the parties to find a civilized way and balanced approach to the prevention of the armed confrontations by means of the peaceful conflict resolution.
We encourage everyone to unite for the idea of preserving the stability of socio-political situation, non-conflict coexistence of nations and nationalities living in Ukraine.
Ukraine is our home!
Chairman of Roma Council of Ukraine – Ivanenko Y.
President of ICF “Chirikli” – Kondur Z.
- Czech Finance Ministry proposes all EU financing for social projects be provided ex-post, which could cut nonprofits off from those resources
- VIDEO: Brussels demonstration by Romani people
- EU anti-fraud authority Hungarian program for Roma supported by EU funds has never worked and should be investigated
- Ukraine: Aggressive armed man from the extremist Azov Battalion disrupts human rights discussion in Kyiv
- Czech EP elections won by governing ANO party ahead of the Civic Democrats and Pirates
- Gabriela Hrabaňová: The EP elections will influence our lives
- Czech Agriculture Ministry advises hiring Ukrainian labor despite domestic Romani labor offer for bark beetle work
- MEP of Romani origin Soraya Post asks ROMEA TV: How can Czech President Zeman be so stupid?
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism
- Slovak President Kiska receives the European Civil Rights Prize of Sinti and Roma in Brussels
- ERRC Condemns Collective Punishment of Roma in Europe
- British MPs reject Brexit agreement - what now for the EU citizens of Roma origin there?