Appeal by the International Charitable Foundation “Roma Women’s Fund “Chirikli” and Roma Council of Ukraine
We, representatives of the Roma community appeal to the politicians, armed forces, and to all those, who have influence on the future of our country.
We stand for a firm commitment to the principle of integrity and inviolability of the territory of Ukraine and urge all the parties to find a civilized way and balanced approach to the prevention of the armed confrontations by means of the peaceful conflict resolution.
We encourage everyone to unite for the idea of preserving the stability of socio-political situation, non-conflict coexistence of nations and nationalities living in Ukraine.
Ukraine is our home!
Chairman of Roma Council of Ukraine – Ivanenko Y.
President of ICF “Chirikli” – Kondur Z.
- MEP of Romani origin Soraya Post asks ROMEA TV: How can Czech President Zeman be so stupid?
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism
- Slovak President Kiska receives the European Civil Rights Prize of Sinti and Roma in Brussels
- ERRC Condemns Collective Punishment of Roma in Europe
- British MPs reject Brexit agreement - what now for the EU citizens of Roma origin there?
- EU analysis finds main target of pro-Kremlin disinformation last year was Ukraine
- Eastern Slovakia: Four stories that defy anti-Roma stereotypes
- Fifteen anti-racist and Roma NGOs call on EU countries to commit to updating their Romani Integration Strategies after 2020
- Slovak Foreign Minister expresses gratitude to the EU for peace and security, warns against hateful ideologies
- EU Justice Commissioner kicks up her heels in Brussels after Romani theater performance from the Czech Republic
- Germany: More than 200 000 people protest discrimination, neo-Nazism and racism
- Czech PM says Government not satisfied with pace at which EU funds are being drawn