ERTF meeting in Poland
On 9-11 August 2007 in Supraśl, Poland, the meeting of committee of education of ERTF has been held. The organizers of the event were DG -II Social Cohesion of the Council of Europe and European Roma and Travellers Forum. The themes for discussion were the situation of Roma in Europe, problems of education for young Roma and their chances in modern societies of Europe and the world.
The meeting has been held with the participation of the following persons:
vice-president ERTF - Stanisław Stankiewicz,
director DG -II Social Cohesion ERTF
coordinator end vice-president ERTF - Miranda Vuolasranta,
Peric Jasar Rabie expert of education Roma from Austria,
Hristo Kyuchukov from Bulgaria and also other specialists and experts to cause of education.
Committee of education of ERTF worked out the strategy and plan of it`s work and of cooperation with European institutions dealing with education.
- Zeljko Jovanovic: The New Roma Politics of Self-Determination and Unity
- European Roma and Travellers Forum President makes statement about COVID-19 pandemic, thanks health care professionals
- European Roma and Travellers Forum: Roma Rights at a Crossroads
- European Roma and Travellers Forum condemns offer made by self-appointed "king" to US President
- Day Of Remembrance Of Romani And Sinti Extermination
- ERTF Commemorates Pharrajimos
- OSCE human rights chief welcomes declaration of official Roma genocide remembrance day in Poland
- U.S. Helsinki Commission Welcomes Recognition of Romani Victims of Nazi Genocide; Urges Other European Nations to Act
- Pubs in Poznan face claims of racism against Roma
- Polish Greens protest French Roma expulsions
- OSCE warns against stigmatizing Roma
- Honoring Pain and Loss, Urging Vigilance and Change on International Roma Holocaust Remembrance Day