FARE Action week against racism and discrimination in European football
The FARE Action week is the focus of the symbolic struggle of the European football against racism and discrimination.
The activities are designed to raise awareness for this issue and to point out the determination of football to fight this problem. Initiatives are being set up by NGO campaigns, fan groups, clubs, national associations, ethnic minorities, youth groups and schools.
More than 2000 activities will be organized in 37 European countries. On behalf of the Action week against racism and discrimination, the National Roma Centrum “NRC” from Kumanovo in partnership with FARE within the frames of their action, UNITED AGAINST RACISM will organize a football tournament. These activities will serve as addition and continuance of the intensive urges for quality education which is being realized through the national campaign “The key is our hands”, Roma Education Fund – Budapest. On Thursday, 25.10.2007 at 10 o’clock in Skopje hotel “Jadran”, a press conference will be held on behalf of the Action week against racism.
The tournament will be held on:
- Date: 27.10.2007 - Saturday
- Location: Sports hall - Kumanovo
- Famous Romani players in world football
- Czech organizers cancel wrestling match featuring Hitler-tattooed neo-Nazi in response to protests
- Pro boxer Tyson Fury is proud of his origins
- HATTRICK: Famous Romani footballers
- UK: Fishery owner bans Eastern Europeans from accessing lake
- Events scheduled for International Romani Day - 8 April 2013
- Slovakia: Two men charged with assaulting black basketball player
- Slovakia: Brutal attack on black basketball player under investigation
- Czech subsidies fall for nonprofit social work, rise for sports
- Czech fans spread rumors about Romani football subsidy
- Czech town, Romani residents want playground, other residents object
- Czech Hockey Fans' Fair Play Charter now addresses racism
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.