Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
The Romani singing duo Claudia and Ricco, who are originally from Slovakia, have won the "X Factor" music competition in Hungary. The magnificent finale to the famous television show was broadcast Saturday.
"Thanks to their great performance, our talented duo made it to the final shootout with the other competing duos," Slovak news server Topky.sk reported. The performers did not conceal their joy and enormous enthusiasm when they learned they had won.
This was not Claudia and Ricco's first X Factor. In 2014 they captivated audiences when they competed in the version of the franchise broadcast in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, coming in second place.
- Slovakia: Nominations begin for Roma Spirit 2017 under auspices of President Kiska
- Slovakia: Meet Erik D., Romani street artist
- Romani fashion designer wins one million Czech crowns, will launch brand
- Belgian edition of TV competition "The Voice" won by 13-year-old Romani girl from Slovakia
- Pavlína Matiová: I'm happy when I can sing in Romanes
- Main hero in the next Batman film will be Romani - "Nightwing" to call attention to the rights of Romani people
- Romani celebrity walks out in protest after neo-Nazi singer and his band win second place in Czech music awards
- Romany girl Cher Lloyd has the X Factor
- Families with children facing eviction sue Czech city for putting them at risk of homelessness
- Karel Karika: We will rehouse all 70 people from the residential hotel on Klíšská Street
- Czech Republic: Romani secondary school students can apply for scholarships, deadline is 15 July
- Hungary: Traffickers in human beings sentenced to 25 years for 71 deaths, prosecutor wants life sentences
- Slovakia: Romani girl from bad neighborhood did the best on entrance exams, now tutors others
- Jarmila Balážová now a member of the Barvalipe Academy of the European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture
- Italy: New Government demands closure of Romani encampments, redistribution of asylum-seekers by EU
- Slovak media have video footage of brutal attack that killed Filipino, suspect is in custody
- Prague Forum for Romani Histories launches Czech website, panel on Holocaust research MONDAY
- Czech commemoration of Holocaust at Terezín Memorial will again not feature the Romani flag
- Hungary: József "Choli" Daróczi, translator of the New Testament into Romanes, has passed away
- Canada grants asylum to former MEP who faced death threats in Hungary due to her Romani origin
Tags:Hungary, Roma, Slovakia, Talent
Romani entrepreneurs push for unemployed Roma, not foreigners, to be hired for Czech bark beetle eradication16.6.2018 8:46
Renata Berkyová: Concept of the Porajmos as a reflection of the marginalization of Roma in historiography6.6.2018 13:25
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.