Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
The Romani singing duo Claudia and Ricco, who are originally from Slovakia, have won the "X Factor" music competition in Hungary. The magnificent finale to the famous television show was broadcast Saturday.
"Thanks to their great performance, our talented duo made it to the final shootout with the other competing duos," Slovak news server Topky.sk reported. The performers did not conceal their joy and enormous enthusiasm when they learned they had won.
This was not Claudia and Ricco's first X Factor. In 2014 they captivated audiences when they competed in the version of the franchise broadcast in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, coming in second place.
- Slovakia: Nominations begin for Roma Spirit 2017 under auspices of President Kiska
- Slovakia: Meet Erik D., Romani street artist
- Romani fashion designer wins one million Czech crowns, will launch brand
- Belgian edition of TV competition "The Voice" won by 13-year-old Romani girl from Slovakia
- Pavlína Matiová: I'm happy when I can sing in Romanes
- Main hero in the next Batman film will be Romani - "Nightwing" to call attention to the rights of Romani people
- Romani celebrity walks out in protest after neo-Nazi singer and his band win second place in Czech music awards
- Romany girl Cher Lloyd has the X Factor
- Slovak PM on Romani settlements: Incentivize employment, no tolerance for disorder
- Czech Constitutional Court rejects complaint from neo-Nazi convicted of 2012 arson
- Tomáš Ščuka: Romani people need competent representation first and foremost, not Romani representation at all costs
- Romania: 900 protest recent violence against Roma in Italy and Ukraine, more demonstrations in other European countries to follow
- OSCE Mission to Serbia responds to Romani NGOs about alleged radicalization, references British Council report
- Italy: Romani infant hospitalized after being shot with pellet gun
- Romani NGOs around Europe ask why the OSCE is researching alleged radicalization of their communities in Serbia
- Hungarian Scouts claim they did not discriminate against Romani applicants
- Slovak court finds Romani tenants were discriminated against during eviction and relocation
- Edita Stejskalová: OSCE should send observer missions to Ukraine regarding pogroms against Roma and monitor the police investigation
- Italy's Lombardy Region first to conduct census of Roma and Sinti, plans to raze illegal camps, Romani organizations protesting
- Italian Interior Minister threatens to cancel police protection for crimefighting author who criticizes his anti-Roma attitude
Tags:Hungary, Roma, Slovakia, Talent
Czech Inspector-General prosecuting two police officers for torturing Romani man into a false confession18.9.2018 6:38
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.