LIVE BROADCAST: EU Fundamental Rights Agency publishes findings on discrimination of minorities in the EU
Today, 6 December 2017, the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) is holding a conference called "Reality bites: Experiences of immigrants and minorities in the EU". During the event the findings of FRA's second research project about discrimination against minorities in the European Union will be publicized.
The livestream of the conference has been underway since 9 AM on news server Romea.cz (in English). Almost 10 years ago, FRA reported its findings from its first survey of the shocking levels of discrimination and hatred targeting minorities throughout the EU.
Today's conference publicizes the findings of their second survey on this topic. It was implemented together with the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU and the European Commission in connection with the fourth session of its High Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance in collaboration with the EEA and Norway Grants and the General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union.
- EU Fundamental Rights Agency holds workshop on indicators of Romani integration
- Czech Interior Minister meets director of EU Fundamental Rights Agency
- EU Fundamental Rights Agency says efforts to achieve equality and fight discrimination must step up
- Antipathy towards foreigners falls in Czech Republic, Arabs and Roma still the least liked
- Czech MEP Zdechovský for ROMEA TV: Romani projects must have concrete outputs like the Romani scholarships do
- ROMACT: EU initiative to help Roma with support from local authorities
- Czech Labor Inspection discovers highest numbers of discriminatory want ads in four years
- Romani rappers P. A. T. and Rytmus in new video: Czechs and Slovaks are "drunk on hatred"
- European Grassroots Antiracist Movement calls for creation of a European Foundation for the Memory of the Roma Holocaust
- VIDEO: Czech ticket-checker assaults Romani boy, removes children from bus, police tell commuter not to film it
- LIVE BROADCAST: 11th European Platform for Roma Inclusion underway in Brussels, Roma from Czech Republic attending
- Open Society Fund Prague conference on Romani children's access to education: How to explain the delay?
- Czech Republic: Yet another audio recording documents real estate agent discrimination against Roma
- Czech Republic: Landlord recorded refusing to rent apartment to Roma
- Czech Gov't human rights report finds Romani children are still discriminated against in education
Tags:Diskriminace, Evropská unie, menšiny, Průzkum
Pre peskere pindre: Romani leaders in Czech Republic learn how to avoid financial transactions with those who humiliate Roma10.5.2018 8:56
Emiliya Dancheva: Can we trust the European Parliament if its members are deaf and blind to anti-Gypsyism in Bulgaria?9.5.2018 6:55
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.