Neo-Nazis gather in Budapest for the so-called "Day of Honor"
Neo-Nazis are starting to gather in Budapest today in order to commemorate the so-called "Day of Honor". The annual gathering is held in Hungary every 12 February to commemorate the moment in 1945 when German and Hungarian soldiers broke through the blockade at Budinsky Castle during the Second World War.
According to Hungarian secret service sources, participation in the march is not expected to be as great this year as it has been in years past. Roughly 2 000 neo-Nazis from all over Europe met in Budapest in 2009 and called for European countries to be defended against foreign influences.
- Germany criticizes Facebook for fomenting xenophobia, says Europe is rich and can deal with refugees
- German ultra-right exploits refugee reception issue to foment domestic unrest and violence
- Canada now accepting more Roma asylum-seekers from Hungary as evidence of persecution accumulates
- Austrian Chancellor criticizes Czech Republic for rejecting EU quotas on refugee reception
- Czech President, legislative heads say EU should beef up border protection, Czech Army should be ready if that fails
- Andrzej Mirga, Roma Education Fund's new chair, on the European Roma Institute and more
- Ireland: Roma immigrant challenges state's refusal to award her welfare
- EU interior ministers offer 8 000 fewer places than needed for refugee redistribution
- Hungary: Demonstration against fence on Serbian border says "Jesus was a refugee too"
- Czech Republic: Anti-immigration protesters set EU flags on fire
- European Roma Information Office publishes fact sheet on anti-Roma hate speech in European media
- Czech Interior Ministry anticipates up to 7 000 to enter illegally next year
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.