Neo-Nazis gather in Budapest for the so-called "Day of Honor"
Neo-Nazis are starting to gather in Budapest today in order to commemorate the so-called "Day of Honor". The annual gathering is held in Hungary every 12 February to commemorate the moment in 1945 when German and Hungarian soldiers broke through the blockade at Budinsky Castle during the Second World War.
According to Hungarian secret service sources, participation in the march is not expected to be as great this year as it has been in years past. Roughly 2 000 neo-Nazis from all over Europe met in Budapest in 2009 and called for European countries to be defended against foreign influences.
- EU: Juncker and Verhofstadt warn against nationalists and populists
- Amnesty International: How are the Czech schools educating Romani children?
- Belgium: Machete-wielding attacker harms two policewomen, so-called Islamic State claims responsibility
- An 18-year-old man with dual German-Iranian citizenship has shot nine people dead, injured 21 in Munich
- UN internal human rights oversight body says it failed to hold Kosovo mission accountable for abuses such as housing Roma on contaminated land
- UK: Number of attacks on East European and Muslim immigrants grows by 42 % since the referendum
- Germany: Merkel's popularity rising, anti-refugee populists losing favor
- Germany: Number of refugees arriving has significantly fallen
- Germany: Romani refugees at risk of deportation occupy cathedral in Regensburg
- England: Arsonists attack Polish family in Plymouth
- Italy: Racist murders refugee who fled Boko Haram
- František Kostlán: Brexit is unwelcome because the British are great. Let's not be vindictive.
Adriana Trejtnarová (age 21) has come a long way already in her life.
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.