Neo-Nazis gather in Budapest for the so-called "Day of Honor"
Neo-Nazis are starting to gather in Budapest today in order to commemorate the so-called "Day of Honor". The annual gathering is held in Hungary every 12 February to commemorate the moment in 1945 when German and Hungarian soldiers broke through the blockade at Budinsky Castle during the Second World War.
According to Hungarian secret service sources, participation in the march is not expected to be as great this year as it has been in years past. Roughly 2 000 neo-Nazis from all over Europe met in Budapest in 2009 and called for European countries to be defended against foreign influences.
- František Kostlán: Brexit is unwelcome because the British are great. Let's not be vindictive.
- Petr Uhl: British Tories and the Czech ODS are two Trojan horses inside the EU
- Slovakia: Neo-Nazis assemble for hate demonstration, but many more counter-demonstrate against them
- British educator, ashamed of his country's vote on remaining in EU, calls for referendum on exit terms
- UK police officer Petr Torák: I'm still in shock over Brexit
- Czech PM says EU must become less bureaucratic, Slovak Govt tells its nationals in Britain not to worry yet
- Romea.cz survey: Roma from abroad living in Britain fear for their future after Brexit
- Pavel Botoš: Brexit will cause big problems for Romani families from abroad now living in Britain
- Czech Republic: "Romani Resistance Days" to involve symbolic blockade of Lety pig farm, protest in Prague
- EU Justice Commissioner says situation of Romani people is not improving
- Admirer of Hitler and MPs who insult refugees now on Slovak legislature's Human Rights and Minorities Committee
- UK: It is a crime to curse someone for being English
previous obstacles posed by space and time. The demand for open communications and the concurrent flood of information, however, increasingly require us to be able to
think critically and verify the information we receive.
Czech mayor rejects ombudsperson's proposal on how to end discrimination of Romani children in local school28.6.2016 19:19
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.