Neo-Nazis gather in Budapest for the so-called "Day of Honor"
Neo-Nazis are starting to gather in Budapest today in order to commemorate the so-called "Day of Honor". The annual gathering is held in Hungary every 12 February to commemorate the moment in 1945 when German and Hungarian soldiers broke through the blockade at Budinsky Castle during the Second World War.
According to Hungarian secret service sources, participation in the march is not expected to be as great this year as it has been in years past. Roughly 2 000 neo-Nazis from all over Europe met in Budapest in 2009 and called for European countries to be defended against foreign influences.
- Czech Gov't says it will not receive any more migrants on basis of EU quotas
- EU ministers approve plan to suppress hate on the Internet
- Harvard survey over 15 years finds Czechs are Europe's biggest racists, critics question its methodology
- VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
- Czech Senator embarrassingly falls for satire claiming EU wants to change the Czech alphabet
- Central and East European NGOs critique EU Member States barring asylum-seekers
- Analysis: The German parliamentary elections and refugee policy
- EU FRA: 80 % of Roma in Europe at risk of poverty, 85 % of Roma in the Czech Republic are discriminated against
- The Dalai Lama speaks about Havel's legacy, significance of the EU during Prague visit
- European Roma Spirit Awards: Impreuna, Roma Education Support Trust, Romea.cz, Spišský Hrhov, Sabiha Suleiman
- Analysis: How extremism has changed over time
- Czech PM: Hate attacks in UK after Brexit are future of Europe if EU falls
Saturday's incident during which a man drove a car into a crowd of people in Charlottesville, Virginia is being investigated by the FBI. Unrest broke out in the town
that was provoked by two assemblies by white extremists there beginning Friday.
videoUnique Czechoslovak film from 1960 about the concentration camp for Roma at Lety screening on Romea.cz13.8.2017 20:05
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.