Neo-Nazis gather in Budapest for the so-called "Day of Honor"
Neo-Nazis are starting to gather in Budapest today in order to commemorate the so-called "Day of Honor". The annual gathering is held in Hungary every 12 February to commemorate the moment in 1945 when German and Hungarian soldiers broke through the blockade at Budinsky Castle during the Second World War.
According to Hungarian secret service sources, participation in the march is not expected to be as great this year as it has been in years past. Roughly 2 000 neo-Nazis from all over Europe met in Budapest in 2009 and called for European countries to be defended against foreign influences.
- Czech Republic: "Romani Resistance Days" to involve symbolic blockade of Lety pig farm, protest in Prague
- EU Justice Commissioner says situation of Romani people is not improving
- Admirer of Hitler and MPs who insult refugees now on Slovak legislature's Human Rights and Minorities Committee
- UK: It is a crime to curse someone for being English
- European Commission President: Schengen is in a coma and must be resurrected or a united Europe is meaningless
- Australian-British choreographer works with refugees and Romani people in the Czech Republic as part of international project
- European Commission President Juncker: EU countries must not reject refugees because of Paris attacks
- Africa-EU summit: Billions in aid to help stop refugee wave
- Czech Gov't Agency for Social Inclusion wants to focus more on activation and community work
- Artist wakes Europe's conscience with a minute of silence symbolizing deafness to the cause of refugees
- Czech Republic: European ambassadors tour criticized refugee detention facility
- German state of Bavaria prepares to sue federal government over alleged mishandling of the refugee crisis
Czech Culture Minister: Govt, stockholders of pig farm negotiating to remove it from Romani Holocaust site23.5.2016 17:06
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.