New MRG campaign: keep minority voices at the UN
Today MRG and IMADR are launching a new campaign to keep and strengthen minority voices at the UN. Please visit MRG's new-look website and take action to support this campaign:www.minorityrights.org.
The UN Human Rights Council will make a decision in September which is likely to see the UN closing its only forum on minorities with no guarantee on what - if anything - will replace it. Help us to ensure that that the important voices of minorities at the UN are not lost but instead are strengthened - sign our petition and join our campaign.
- Commentary: Time for a European Union Army
- EU Court of Justice: EU Member State courts can instruct Facebook to delete illegal posts, including insults
- Czech PM says Government will not change the financing conditions for nonprofits drawing EU money
- Czech Finance Ministry proposes all EU financing for social projects be provided ex-post, which could cut nonprofits off from those resources
- VIDEO: Brussels demonstration by Romani people
- England: Czech emigré of Romani origin establishes boxing team for children from the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- EU anti-fraud authority Hungarian program for Roma supported by EU funds has never worked and should be investigated
- Czech EP elections won by governing ANO party ahead of the Civic Democrats and Pirates
- Gabriela Hrabaňová: The EP elections will influence our lives
- England: Requiem mass held for Věra Bílá, the Queen of Romani Music
- MEP of Romani origin Soraya Post asks ROMEA TV: How can Czech President Zeman be so stupid?
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism