New MRG campaign: keep minority voices at the UN
Today MRG and IMADR are launching a new campaign to keep and strengthen minority voices at the UN. Please visit MRG's new-look website and take action to support this campaign:www.minorityrights.org.
The UN Human Rights Council will make a decision in September which is likely to see the UN closing its only forum on minorities with no guarantee on what - if anything - will replace it. Help us to ensure that that the important voices of minorities at the UN are not lost but instead are strengthened - sign our petition and join our campaign.
- Czech MEPs welcome European Commission lawsuit against Austria over different allowances for non-expatriate children of EU workers
- Czech Foreign Affairs Minister tells ROMEA TV that Brexit and COVID-19 are causing problems for UK residents hoping to return
- Petr Torák: The COVID-19 pandemic is getting worse in Britain, dozens of Roma are returning to the Czech Republic
- European Roma Grassroots Organisations network to European Commission: Member States don't find discrimination a priority
- EUobserver on how anti-Roma racism is being exploited during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Czech and Slovak extremists do their best to profit from the COVID-19 pandemic, attacking the EU and public broadcast media
- European Commission calls for public recommendations about its Framework for National Roma Inclusion Strategies by 16 March
- EP cancels Roma Week, online consultation about Roma strategy even more important now
- "Gypsy King" Tyson Fury defeats Wilder to become world boxing champion
- MEPs condemn rise of antisemitism in Europe, Czech MEP defends Hungary, blames migration
- UK Holocaust commemoration features Romani activist Daniela Abraham, who met with royals
- EU Fundamental Rights Agency to publish results of research with Roma and Travellers in six EU Member States