T-shirt reading "WE KILL THE GYPSIES" for sale online by Zazzle
At 15:12 CET today the Czech edition of news server Romea.cz reported that the German-language pages of the Zazzle online retailer were offering a T-shirt reading "GYPSY HUNTER BADGE - WE KILL THE GYPSIES". Zazzle is one of the biggest, must progressive firms in its field, offering customers the opportunity to create their own logos for placement on T-shirts or other items and then to sell their creations through the firm's online store.
There are probably problems with controlling what turns up on the firm's website in terms of customer designs. News server Romea.cz sent questions to the media department of Zazzle about the T-shirt and their control process which have yet to be answered.
Zazzle was established in 1999 and has won many awards. It has been invested in by John Doerr, a Google investor and member of a panel of independent experts who advises US President Barack Obama and by Ram Shriram, another Google investor and manager.
At approximately 17:30 CET the T-shirt disappeared from the website. We do not know to what degree the questions sent to Zazzle by news server Romea.cz affected this because we have yet to receive a response from the retailer.
- Qristina Zavačková Cummings: Hunter to Hunted
- RVN Editor Valery Novoselsky: Everything online becomes visible, even in the mahallas
- Czech paper unleashes hateful racist discussion online, may have committed crime
- Czech online discussions of refugees are full of hatred
- European Court for Human Rights says internet portal operators responsible for insulting online posts
- Czech online environment cultivating hatred of Roma
- Germany: Neo-Nazis inadvertently fund those opposed to them
- Czech authorities alarmingly unwilling to prosecute online hate crimes
- Czech Police charge man with producing clothing with neo-Nazi symbols
- Commentary: Racist drivel infests Czech online discussions of World Cup
- Czech Republic: Online hate mainly attacks Roma
- Czech Constitutional Court upholds fine for wearing clothing with the "88" code
- Czech prosecutors announce first indictment in case of online hate speech against first-graders
- MEP Soraya Post for ROMEA TV: Antigypsyism exists everywhere in Europe
- Ukraine: Video of pogrom against Roma shows neo-Nazis chasing children, throwing rocks at them and using tear gas
- Czech singer gets married on Hitler's birthday at a chateau where the SS were headquartered
- Germany: 750 neo-Nazis celebrate Hitler's birthday, police confiscate their materials
- VIDEO: First-instance verdict in the Chomutov shooting case - 12.5 years
- BREAKING NEWS: Czech shooter of Romani man gets 12.5 years in prison
- Romani rappers P. A. T. and Rytmus in new video: Czechs and Slovaks are "drunk on hatred"
- Slovak appeals court confirms that town discriminated against Romani woman and must compensate her
- Vojtěch Pačan: The gadje turned out in person for the Prague demonstration, but Romani people only express their criticism on Facebook
- TODAY!!! Romani people to demonstrate against racism on 17 March in Prague's Klárov Park
- Slovak ultra-right MP tried for extremism after making xenophobic remarks about Roma
Tags:Anticiganismus, Racism, Xenophobia, Internet
Pre peskere pindre: Romani leaders in Czech Republic learn how to avoid financial transactions with those who humiliate Roma10.5.2018 8:56
Emiliya Dancheva: Can we trust the European Parliament if its members are deaf and blind to anti-Gypsyism in Bulgaria?9.5.2018 6:55
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.