USA: Neo-Nazis, racist KKK clash with opponents in California at demonstration, nine hospitalized
After a demonstration by adherents of the extreme right in front of the Capitol of the state of California in Sacramento, nine people have been hospitalized, seven with stab wounds. The Associated Press reports that neo-Nazi parties clashed with their opponents.
Local police said none of the injuries were life-threatening. The demonstration was organized, according to The Los Angeles Times, by various neo-Nazi parties, including the racist Ku-Klux-Klan (KKK), which planned the event several weeks in advance.
According to The Los Angeles Times, opponents of the KKK planned their own counter-event and arrived yesterday at noon local time with posters reading "Many colors, one working class. Down with racism!"
Nine people were hospitalized with stab wounds after the brawl, none of which are serious, apparently. The local police chief told the press it was not immediately clear which camp the injured were from.
- Germany: More proof of ties between NSU murderers and KKK
- Germany: NSU murderers may have been linked to KKK
- Giving the gadje what they want: NatGeo’s “American Gypsies”
- Wave of protest in USA over neighborhood watch member shooting African-American boy
- White Americans said to view racism as a zero-sum game
- American Neocon-Christian Right Ideology Makes Inroads into Czech Politics with PM’s Advisor Choice
- Hungary: American FBI to join investigation of Roma murders
- Czech MP publishes collage comparing vaccinations against COVID-19 to the Holocaust and using imagery of the gate at Auschwitz
- Czech churches condemn those wearing yellow Stars of David at anti-vaxxer events, call on them to apologize
- Czech Federation of Jewish Communities: Yellow Star of David at Prague demonstration is textbook abuse and relativization of a Holocaust symbol
- Czech capital sees demonstration in support of Trump and against COVID-19 pandemic suppression measures by the same extremists who march against the Roma
- COMMENTARY: Trump's bucket of filth
- USA: Holocaust deniers, neo-Nazis, QAnon followers and racist supporters of white supremacy attacked Congress to support Trump
- USA: Extremist supporters of Trump attack Capitol building, disrupt joint session of Congress, four dead, media and world leaders call it an attack on democracy
- Scandalous fourth acquittal by Czech court of racist football fans accused of assaulting Black man on tram
- German court sentences terrorist who attacked Halle synagogue last year to life in prison
- Czech ultra-right oppose vaccinations against COVID-19 with antisemitic caricature
- Racists in Czech capital assault non-white family, call the father "Cikán", give the Nazi salute, try to take their baby
- German Government Commissioner on Antisemitism: COVID-19 denial now a pretext for Holocaust revisionism