VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
A discussion marking International Romani Day took place at the European Parliament yesterday. "This day is a particular opportunity to recall that we are a union of values in the European Union, and we need to look at events all around the world, it's important to us what happens with minorities around the world and others who may happen to think differently, and it's important to define those values clearly," the moderator began the session.
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- PHOTO GALLERY: Brno celebrations of International Romani Day - ribbons on the Tree of Tolerance, program at Hvězdička Park
- Neo-Nazi parties say the EU is evil while drawing money from it - some MEPs want to change that
- Members of the European Parliament urge European Commission to move EU-subsidized pig farm from Lety site
- Soraya Post: Roma deportations increasing due to Syrian refugee crisis
- European Parliament is financing neo-Nazis even after rules change
- Commentary: Is Czech society about to rid itself of anti-Gypsyist MEP Miloslav Ransdorf?
- European Parliament supports Commission's proposal for refugee redistribution
- MEP and OSCE/ODIHR call for evictions of Roma to end in Bulgaria
- European Parliament proposes official Romani Holocaust Memorial Day
- Polish MEP fined for racist remark
- Czech Police charge man who urged daughter to practice beating Muslims or Romani people with a baseball bat
- European Commission: Number of Roma youth not in school and unemployed in the Czech Republic is rising
- USA: Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website, offline after boycott
- USA: Neo-Nazi website shut down after insulting Charlottesville murder victim
- Czech video goes viral of man telling girl to beat pillow with baseball bat and imagine it's a "Gypsy or a Muslim"
- Czech-language, racist website asked people to "Snap an immigrant!", Roma and tourists were in the photos
- Czech Police investigating video in which non-Romani bodybuilder threatens Roma in Chomutov with murder
- Czech prosecutor agrees with police that threat to burn down ROMEA is not a crime
- Finland investigating racist commentaries shared on Facebook by police officers
- Czech Gov't says it will not receive any more migrants on basis of EU quotas
- Julius Zajac: Czechs and Romani people don't like each other
- Czech Republic: Yet another hoax hits senior citizens' inboxes, police need complaints to take action
Tags:EU, European Parliament, International Roma Day, Internet
Czech Police charge man who urged daughter to practice beating Muslims or Romani people with a baseball bat17.9.2017 17:51
Czech Deputy Trade Minister's pay is docked after posting to Facebook that "Gypsies are like jellyfish - poisonous and useless"15.9.2017 14:43
He will be losing his quarterly salary as a result.
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.