VIDEO: Discussion of International Romani Day at the European Parliament
A discussion marking International Romani Day took place at the European Parliament yesterday. "This day is a particular opportunity to recall that we are a union of values in the European Union, and we need to look at events all around the world, it's important to us what happens with minorities around the world and others who may happen to think differently, and it's important to define those values clearly," the moderator began the session.
- News server Romea.cz to broadcast LIVE ONLINE from Prague celebrations of International Romani Day
- Czech Television broadcasts documentary films for International Romani Day, producer reveals his Romani roots
- American and Canadian embassies in Prague display Romani flag for International Romani Day
- PHOTO GALLERY: Brno celebrations of International Romani Day - ribbons on the Tree of Tolerance, program at Hvězdička Park
- Neo-Nazi parties say the EU is evil while drawing money from it - some MEPs want to change that
- Members of the European Parliament urge European Commission to move EU-subsidized pig farm from Lety site
- Soraya Post: Roma deportations increasing due to Syrian refugee crisis
- European Parliament is financing neo-Nazis even after rules change
- Commentary: Is Czech society about to rid itself of anti-Gypsyist MEP Miloslav Ransdorf?
- European Parliament supports Commission's proposal for refugee redistribution
- MEP and OSCE/ODIHR call for evictions of Roma to end in Bulgaria
- European Parliament proposes official Romani Holocaust Memorial Day
- Polish MEP fined for racist remark
- Czech PM, in speech about EU, says migration problems have caused a rise in extremist politics
- Italian Interior Minister insists on "census" of Roma despite criticism
- Italian Interior Minister plans to deport Romani people, opposition calls the plan repugnant
- Czech PM says migration must be addressed beyond Europe's borders
- Germany is coping - three years after the immigration wave, 25 % of refugees have jobs
- European Commission presents new form of EU Social Funds after 2020
- Czech play focuses on hateful commentaries posted to Internet discussions - #nejsemrasista_ale
- Emiliya Dancheva: Can we trust the European Parliament if its members are deaf and blind to anti-Gypsyism in Bulgaria?
- EU Agency for Fundamental Rights finds Czech Republic the place that rejects Romani people the most
- MEP Soraya Post for ROMEA TV: Antigypsyism exists everywhere in Europe
- Czech MEP Zdechovský for ROMEA TV: Romani projects must have concrete outputs like the Romani scholarships do
- EP Vice President Lívia Járóka for ROMEA TV: There are more Romani MEPs than people realize
Tags:EU, European Parliament, International Roma Day, Internet
Romani entrepreneurs push for unemployed Roma, not foreigners, to be hired for Czech bark beetle eradication16.6.2018 8:46
Renata Berkyová: Concept of the Porajmos as a reflection of the marginalization of Roma in historiography6.6.2018 13:25
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.