Video footage shows recently-elected Slovak MP attacking Arab family including children last year
Milan Mazurek (age 22) is a violent racist who will be seated in the Slovak Parliament on behalf of Marian Kotleba's fascist party, the People's Party Our Slovakia (Lidová strana Naše Slovensko - LSNS), as was documented last year when he vulgarly shouted at an Arab family with children who were being protected by police officers when extremists began throwing rocks at them during an anti-immigrant demonstration in Bratislava. Mazurek will be seated instead of the originally-elected LSNS candidate, who has had to step aside because he is being prosecuted for having assaulted a dark-skinned foreign national in 2014.
Mazurek, who admires Adolf Hitler, is from Spišská Belá, Slovakia. On the LSNS candidate list he reported his profession as "manager of an e-shop".
He is also the chair of the party's cell for the Prešov Region. Mazurek was captured on camera at a protest against "Islamicization" last year in Bratislava expressing his opinions about the Arab people who were then assaulted (in the video footage he is the man wearing the green LSNS t-shirt).
- Slovakia: Thousands protest Kotleba and clerical fascism in Bratislava
- Czech Republic should consider Nazi electoral gains in Slovakia a warning
- Slovakia: Artists protest Governor after he blocks anti-xenophobia project funding
- Czech, Polish and Slovak neo-Nazis protest migrants in Ostrava, target Roma area - 63 right-wing extremists detained
- Slovak President honors victims of Nazi massacre at Lidice for first time ever
- CoE Human Rights Commissioner says anti-Roma rhetoric comparable to Nazis’
- Chair of Prague DSSS celebrates ultra-right terrorist murdering woman in USA
- USA: Trump flip-flops after condemning "white supremacists", now talks "left-wing terrorism"
- Czech Republic: Assembly to honor the victim of the neo-Nazi terror attack in the USA
- USA: Neo-Nazi website shut down after insulting Charlottesville murder victim
- USA: Politicians and public pressure Trump to condemn white racists behind Saturday's deadly violence
- USA: Charlottesville mayor says Saturday's incident was terrorism, FBI investigating
- US President fails to explicitly condemn white racists for deadly rally, garners criticism and protest
- Czech Police intervene as extremists, neo-Nazis and religious believers protest Prague Pride parade
- Czech Police investigating video of father encouraging his daughter to imagine she is beating "Gypsies"
- Czech prosecutor says death threats and racist abuse committed through Facebook not necessarily crimes
- Slovak Police charge politician with extremism
- Slovakia: Nominations begin for Roma Spirit 2017 under auspices of President Kiska
Tags:Extremism, Kotleba, Násilí, Násilí z nenávisti, Racism, Slovakia
Saturday's incident during which a man drove a car into a crowd of people in Charlottesville, Virginia is being investigated by the FBI. Unrest broke out in the town
that was provoked by two assemblies by white extremists there beginning Friday.
videoUnique Czechoslovak film from 1960 about the concentration camp for Roma at Lety screening on Romea.cz13.8.2017 20:05
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.