Video footage shows recently-elected Slovak MP attacking Arab family including children last year
Milan Mazurek (age 22) is a violent racist who will be seated in the Slovak Parliament on behalf of Marian Kotleba's fascist party, the People's Party Our Slovakia (Lidová strana Naše Slovensko - LSNS), as was documented last year when he vulgarly shouted at an Arab family with children who were being protected by police officers when extremists began throwing rocks at them during an anti-immigrant demonstration in Bratislava. Mazurek will be seated instead of the originally-elected LSNS candidate, who has had to step aside because he is being prosecuted for having assaulted a dark-skinned foreign national in 2014.
Mazurek, who admires Adolf Hitler, is from Spišská Belá, Slovakia. On the LSNS candidate list he reported his profession as "manager of an e-shop".
He is also the chair of the party's cell for the Prešov Region. Mazurek was captured on camera at a protest against "Islamicization" last year in Bratislava expressing his opinions about the Arab people who were then assaulted (in the video footage he is the man wearing the green LSNS t-shirt).
- Slovakia: Thousands protest Kotleba and clerical fascism in Bratislava
- Czech Republic should consider Nazi electoral gains in Slovakia a warning
- Slovakia: Artists protest Governor after he blocks anti-xenophobia project funding
- Czech, Polish and Slovak neo-Nazis protest migrants in Ostrava, target Roma area - 63 right-wing extremists detained
- Slovak President honors victims of Nazi massacre at Lidice for first time ever
- CoE Human Rights Commissioner says anti-Roma rhetoric comparable to Nazis’
- Czech Police investigate party secretary who called for the gassing of Jews and Roma
- Stanislava Ondová: The Czech courts use a double standard for non-Roma and Roma, I may emigrate
- Czech Police searching for man who assaulted students for speaking English in Ostrava
- YouTube wants to combat disinformation and hatred, hiring thousands to remove harmful content
- Slovak MP charged with insulting Romani people and inciting hatred on the radio
- EU High Level Group on combating racism features Roma participants from Czech Republic, discusses Afrophobia
- Czech expert on extremism says solidarity through hate is very strong now
- Petition demands Czech President resign and SPD party be dissolved for supporting racism
- Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
- Czech sociologist: We must face down xenophobia by supporting those who are intimidated
- Germany: 14 month sentence for Holocaust denial just the latest conviction of 89-year-old
- Czech bureaucrat who compared Roma to jellyfish resigns from Social Democrats
Tags:Extremism, Kotleba, Násilí, Násilí z nenávisti, Racism, Slovakia
Czech town to discuss controversial proposal tomorrow to declare its entire territory "socially undesirable"6.12.2017 13:34
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.