Video footage shows recently-elected Slovak MP attacking Arab family including children last year
Milan Mazurek (age 22) is a violent racist who will be seated in the Slovak Parliament on behalf of Marian Kotleba's fascist party, the People's Party Our Slovakia (Lidová strana Naše Slovensko - LSNS), as was documented last year when he vulgarly shouted at an Arab family with children who were being protected by police officers when extremists began throwing rocks at them during an anti-immigrant demonstration in Bratislava. Mazurek will be seated instead of the originally-elected LSNS candidate, who has had to step aside because he is being prosecuted for having assaulted a dark-skinned foreign national in 2014.
Mazurek, who admires Adolf Hitler, is from Spišská Belá, Slovakia. On the LSNS candidate list he reported his profession as "manager of an e-shop".
He is also the chair of the party's cell for the Prešov Region. Mazurek was captured on camera at a protest against "Islamicization" last year in Bratislava expressing his opinions about the Arab people who were then assaulted (in the video footage he is the man wearing the green LSNS t-shirt).
- Slovakia: Thousands protest Kotleba and clerical fascism in Bratislava
- Czech Republic should consider Nazi electoral gains in Slovakia a warning
- Slovakia: Artists protest Governor after he blocks anti-xenophobia project funding
- Czech, Polish and Slovak neo-Nazis protest migrants in Ostrava, target Roma area - 63 right-wing extremists detained
- Slovak President honors victims of Nazi massacre at Lidice for first time ever
- CoE Human Rights Commissioner says anti-Roma rhetoric comparable to Nazis’
- Stano Daniel: We need to rescue dogs from Slovakia's settlements but not humans?
- Slovak Police investigate suspected racially-motivated assault against dark-skinned French student
- Slovak Regional Governor spreads rumors about attempted rape on a train, police refute them
- Slovak TV program focuses on Romani girl who studies despite living without electricity
- Anniversary of the death of Helena Biháriová, one of the first victims of racial murder in post-1989 Czech Republic
- Neo-Nazi parties say the EU is evil while drawing money from it - some MEPs want to change that
- Slovak Police charge woman with threatening Muslims and Roma through Facebook, she faces six years in prison
- Slovakia: Criminal charges filed against play about neo-Nazi arson attack in Czech Republic
- German court sentences xenophobes to seven and eight-year prison sentences for arson
- Czech Republic: Non-Romani men fighting "about a girl" misreported by media as neo-Nazi brawl with Roma
- Czech Police close investigation into arson attack by neo-Nazis on the Klinika Social Center
- Senegalese model featured on Lidl ad in Czech Republic hired by company importing mobile phones
Tags:Extremism, Kotleba, Násilí, Násilí z nenávisti, Racism, Slovakia
Slovak Police charge woman with threatening Muslims and Roma through Facebook, she faces six years in prison18.2.2017 14:21
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.