Video footage shows recently-elected Slovak MP attacking Arab family including children last year
Milan Mazurek (age 22) is a violent racist who will be seated in the Slovak Parliament on behalf of Marian Kotleba's fascist party, the People's Party Our Slovakia (Lidová strana Naše Slovensko - LSNS), as was documented last year when he vulgarly shouted at an Arab family with children who were being protected by police officers when extremists began throwing rocks at them during an anti-immigrant demonstration in Bratislava. Mazurek will be seated instead of the originally-elected LSNS candidate, who has had to step aside because he is being prosecuted for having assaulted a dark-skinned foreign national in 2014.
Mazurek, who admires Adolf Hitler, is from Spišská Belá, Slovakia. On the LSNS candidate list he reported his profession as "manager of an e-shop".
He is also the chair of the party's cell for the Prešov Region. Mazurek was captured on camera at a protest against "Islamicization" last year in Bratislava expressing his opinions about the Arab people who were then assaulted (in the video footage he is the man wearing the green LSNS t-shirt).
- Slovakia: Thousands protest Kotleba and clerical fascism in Bratislava
- Czech Republic should consider Nazi electoral gains in Slovakia a warning
- Slovakia: Artists protest Governor after he blocks anti-xenophobia project funding
- Czech, Polish and Slovak neo-Nazis protest migrants in Ostrava, target Roma area - 63 right-wing extremists detained
- Slovak President honors victims of Nazi massacre at Lidice for first time ever
- CoE Human Rights Commissioner says anti-Roma rhetoric comparable to Nazis’
- German Police: Aggressor in Munich attack inspired by right-wing extremist Breivik, not Islamism
- Interview with Slovak journalist Rudolf Sivý: "Extremist" is not the four-letter word it once was
- Bulgarian man who abused Romani youth convicted of racially-motivated attack
- Slovakia: New campaign warns of the link between online hate and real-world extremism
- USA: Protests against police violence continue, resulting in hundreds of arrests
- Half of the Roma in the Czech Republic live in social exclusion, members of the middle class face ethnic intolerance
- UK: Number of attacks on East European and Muslim immigrants grows by 42 % since the referendum
- Czech politician files criminal report against activist who set a copy of the Quran on fire
- USA: African-American sniper kills five white police officers in Dallas after two African-American civilians killed by police elsewhere
- England: Roma immigrant in Sheffield will not risk traveling abroad after Brexit win
- England: Arsonists attack Polish family in Plymouth
- Italy: Racist murders refugee who fled Boko Haram
Tags:Extremism, Kotleba, Násilí, Násilí z nenávisti, Racism, Slovakia
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.