Video footage shows recently-elected Slovak MP attacking Arab family including children last year
Milan Mazurek (age 22) is a violent racist who will be seated in the Slovak Parliament on behalf of Marian Kotleba's fascist party, the People's Party Our Slovakia (Lidová strana Naše Slovensko - LSNS), as was documented last year when he vulgarly shouted at an Arab family with children who were being protected by police officers when extremists began throwing rocks at them during an anti-immigrant demonstration in Bratislava. Mazurek will be seated instead of the originally-elected LSNS candidate, who has had to step aside because he is being prosecuted for having assaulted a dark-skinned foreign national in 2014.
Mazurek, who admires Adolf Hitler, is from Spišská Belá, Slovakia. On the LSNS candidate list he reported his profession as "manager of an e-shop".
He is also the chair of the party's cell for the Prešov Region. Mazurek was captured on camera at a protest against "Islamicization" last year in Bratislava expressing his opinions about the Arab people who were then assaulted (in the video footage he is the man wearing the green LSNS t-shirt).
- Slovakia: Thousands protest Kotleba and clerical fascism in Bratislava
- Czech Republic should consider Nazi electoral gains in Slovakia a warning
- Slovakia: Artists protest Governor after he blocks anti-xenophobia project funding
- Czech, Polish and Slovak neo-Nazis protest migrants in Ostrava, target Roma area - 63 right-wing extremists detained
- Slovak President honors victims of Nazi massacre at Lidice for first time ever
- CoE Human Rights Commissioner says anti-Roma rhetoric comparable to Nazis’
- Marian Dancso: Czech justice through the eyes of Filip Grznár, who threatens Roma with murder
- Romani tenants finally get housing through Czech nonprofit "real estate agent" Fair Housing
- Slovakia: Three skinheads assault Romani mother and her children with racist abuse
- Czech and Slovak ministers call for ways to combat radicalism
- Slovak President Kiska: Let's stop speaking of the "Romani problem" and use Romani potential
- Commentary: The value of life in Central Europe depends on skin color
- Czech Republic: Romani law student from Slovakia says feeling her teachers cared about her future was a big help to her
- Slovak mayor aids Romani settlement and his village by resolving illegal construction situation
- Slovakia: Romani band Sendreiovci perform at concert of Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer
- Finland investigating racist commentaries shared on Facebook by police officers
- Czech Govt report: Half of Romani population are middle class, half in social exclusion
- Ukraine: Non-Romani politician charged with shooting one Romani man dead during pogrom and wounding four others
Tags:Extremism, Kotleba, Násilí, Násilí z nenávisti, Racism, Slovakia
Každý diskutující musí dodržovat PRAVIDLA DISKUZE SERVERU Romea.cz. Moderátoři serveru Romea.cz si vyhrazují právo bez předchozího upozornění skrýt nevhodné příspěvky z diskuse na Romea.cz. Ty pak budou viditelné jen pro vás a vaše přátele na Facebooku. Při opakovaném porušení pravidel mohou moderátoři zablokovat zobrazování vašich příspěvků v diskusích na Romea.cz ostatním uživatelům.