LIVE BROADCAST: International Conference on Antigypsyism and Hate Speech Online
The subject of the conference will be antigypsyism and hate speech online. The event is organized by INACH together with ROMEA, o.p.s.
ROMEA TV, the first internet television channel with Romani content in the Czech Republic, will broadcast the conference live online.
- European experts say hatred online endangers democracy, nonprofits are monitoring social media response to it
- International Network against Cyber Hate and ROMEA hold conference on antigypsyism and online hate in Czech capital
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism
- Young teacher describes how antigypsyism is alive and well in Czech primary education
- Romani Rose: Society must condemn antigypsyism just as it condemns antisemitism
- Jonathan Lee: Antigypsyism is a cancer at the heart of Europe
- MEP Soraya Post for ROMEA TV: Antigypsyism exists everywhere in Europe
- Roma Week at the European Parliament: 40 young Roma discuss antigypsyism with MEPs
- Alliance against Antigypsyism: EU Roma Week is an opportunity to focus on tackling antigypsyism in Europe
- Antigypsyism on the agenda at EU’s High-Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance
- European Parliament: Roma in the EU face antigypsyism and everyday discrimination that must stop
- Czech Republic: Head of ROMEA receiving threats against his family, antigypsyism on the rise
- Czech tabloid fraudulently tells readers CCTV footage of theft in Chile was from Ostrava - antigypsyism is the response
- Czech MEP responds to antigypsyism at the European Parliament: Roma are underrepresented and positive examples should be highlighted
- Tomáš Ščuka on the death of a Romani man in Žatec: We do not support antigypsyism and we insist on objectivity!
- Alliance against Antigypsyism: Antigypsyism is a major obstacle to equal citizenship for Romani people
- Radek Banga refuses interview for ROMEA TV, objects to articles published by news server Romea.cz and to hateful attacks against him on Czech social media
- Czech court reopens case against accused neo-Nazis that has lasted more than a decade
- The disinformation pandemic: Who are the Czech "anti-maskers", and could they seize power?
- Czech court sentences man who praised deadly terrorist attack on New Zealand mosques to six years in prison, the longest such sentence yet
- Czech Prosecutor General appeals case to Supreme Court, says antisemitic death threats are a crime, not a misdemeanor
- Czech MP protesting measures to stem COVID-19 pandemic is a trafficker in poverty with a history of anti-Romani racism
- Another Romani musician in a Czech hospital sends social media message to COVID-19 deniers: This is real and the hospitals are running out of room
- Czech ombudsman attacks ROMEA organization for criticizing racist joke by incoming Chief Public Health Officer
- Incoming Czech Chief Public Health Officer apologizes to Romani people for racist joke
- Czech nonprofits find schools not in touch with one-fifth of disadvantaged parents surveyed
- Karel Karika: COVID-19 making life drastically worse in the socially excluded localities of the Czech Republic
- Czech MP publishes collage comparing vaccinations against COVID-19 to the Holocaust and using imagery of the gate at Auschwitz