Czech Republic: Khamoro 2017 ends with gala concert in a packed SaSaZu club
A closing gala concert in Prague's SaSaZu club was the high point Saturday to the 19th annual review of Romani culture that is the KHAMORO World Roma Festival. Seven bands and ensembles performed, incuding the Viliam Didiáš cembalom band from the Czech Republic, the Fuego y Fragua flamenco ensemble from Spain, and Parno Graszt from Hungary, and the performers all sang the international Romani anthem, "Dželem, dželem", at midnight.
- Czech Republic: KHAMORO parade of performers takes to the streets of Prague
- Czech Republic: Discussion on Romani characters in literature part of the KHAMORO festival
- Czech Republic: KHAMORO World Roma Festival features discussion on Romani literature, presentation of RomArchive
- Czech Republic: KHAMORO festival began yesterday and runs through Saturday
- Czech art competition for works about the Holocaust of the Roma announces winners this week
- Romani child actor from The Painted Bird rejects tv role in the Czech Republic of "bad g*psy child"
- Slovak public broadcasting continuing children's television program in Romanes and Slovak
- Petr Horváth, founder of the band Gipsy Sendy, has passed away at the age of 45 in Slovakia
- Jarmila Balážová: What does the stormy debate in the Czech Republic about the TV series featuring Romani performers show us?
- Romani actor to appear in latest installment of antigypsyist Czech film series made by former 'special school' teacher
- Documentary on WWII-era concentration camp for Roma in Czech Republic screening TONIGHT ONLINE
- Zuzana Kumanová becomes the first Romani woman ever appointed to high office in Slovakia
- Czech town to see exhibition by pro-Romani and Romani artists referencing the Black Lives Matter movement
- Czech car manufacturer Škoda distances itself from video by German ultra-right rapper
- Postponed celebrations of International Romani Day to be held in Czech capital on 22 July
- Miri Fajta, a Romani production company, wins Czech short film competition, could show at Cannes