Czech Republic: Roma Pride 2019 broadcast live online by ROMEA TV
Roma Pride 2019 was held on Sunday, 6 October in Prague at the Church of Saint Martin in the Wall. Unlike in previous years, a march through the city was not held, but there was a cultural program and discussion entitled "We Are All Romani".
The discussion was followed by a common meal and Czech-Roma worship at the Church of the Savior (U Salvátora). ROMEA TV, the first online television station in the Czech Republic with Romani content, broadcast the opening events live online.
- Commentary: Roma Pride and listening to each other
- Roma Pride Manifesto 2018
- VIDEO: Roma Pride 2018 in the Czech Republic
- LIVE BROADCAST AT 14:15 TODAY - Roma Pride 2018
- Hungary: 1 000 fans of Roma Pride march through Budapest, honor Romani revolutionaries
- EUROPE: Roma Pride 2016 raised the issue of denying that Roma were Holocaust victims
- Roma Pride 2012 marches through the center of Prague
- Roma Pride 2012 this Sunday in 15 European capitals including Prague
- For the dignity of Roma people in Europe: Roma Pride!
- Roma Pride: Marches take place in European cities
- Romani child actor from The Painted Bird rejects tv role in the Czech Republic of "bad g*psy child"
- Slovak public broadcasting continuing children's television program in Romanes and Slovak
- Petr Horváth, founder of the band Gipsy Sendy, has passed away at the age of 45 in Slovakia
- Jarmila Balážová: What does the stormy debate in the Czech Republic about the TV series featuring Romani performers show us?
- Online Romanes-language video calls on Roma to declare Romani nationality during the Czech census
- Romani actor to appear in latest installment of antigypsyist Czech film series made by former 'special school' teacher
- Zuzana Kumanová becomes the first Romani woman ever appointed to high office in Slovakia
- Czech town to see exhibition by pro-Romani and Romani artists referencing the Black Lives Matter movement
- Commentary: Romani quintuplets go to school, primitives in the Czech Republic have a field day!
- Czech local politicians hold stormy meeting with non-Romani and Romani residents where long-refuted antigypsyist hoaxes and stereotypes resurface
- Czech car manufacturer Škoda distances itself from video by German ultra-right rapper
- Postponed celebrations of International Romani Day to be held in Czech capital on 22 July