VIDEO: Commemorative ceremony at Lety by Písek
The traditional commemorative ceremony honoring the Romani victims of Nazism took place today at the Lety Memorial. The commemoration was organized, as it is every year, by the Committee for the Redress of the Romani Holocaust in the Czech Republic (Výbor pro odškodnění romského holocaustu v České republice - VPORH), which brings together the former Romani prisoners of the Nazi concentration camps and the surviving relatives of the victims.
- Speech by Miroslav Brož at Lety by Písek
- Czech Republic: "Romani Resistance Days" to involve symbolic blockade of Lety pig farm, protest in Prague
- Czech Museum of Romani Culture commemorates Holocaust victims in online ceremony
- Czech documentary film LETY will screen online for free on 13 May, followed by live chat with producers
- Annual commemoration of the Holocaust of the Roma at Lety u Písku, Czech Republic, is postponed due to the pandemic
- American author Paul Polansky has passed away
- Czech "Minute of Silence" will honor COVID-19 victims on Monday at noon - every 7 minutes, 5 seconds another person is dying of the virus here
- Internet connects Holocaust remembrance sites to commemorate deaths of Theresienstadt "Family Camp" inmates at Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Romani film festival in Berlin gives special recognition to film about removing pig farm from WWII-era concentration camp site in Czech Republic
- Documentary on WWII-era concentration camp for Roma in Czech Republic screening TONIGHT ONLINE
- Gwendolyn Albert: "I believe the illegally sterilized women will be compensated"
- Czech library to exhibit all designs submitted for the future Lety u Písku Memorial to the Holocaust of the Roma and Sinti
- Czech demolition of pig farm on former WWII-era concentration camp for Roma delayed one year, future new memorial said to be unaffected
- Czech ceremony commemorating Romani prisoners sent to Auschwitz on 20 August attended by more than 150 people