VIDEO: Kickbox champ of Czech Republic wins again, celebrates with the Romani flag
Václav Sivák, the K-1 champion of the Czech Republic, has celebrated yet another victory in the sport, and once again has done so with the Romani flag around his shoulders. During the Legend evening at the Královka Arena in Prague, organized by X Fight Nights (XFN), the biggest Czech-Slovak league of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), he defeated challenger Mochamed Machaev.
Sivák's win follows his February victory at the Muay-Thai evening in Trenčín, Slovakia, where he defeated Lukáš Mandinec. There, too, he wrapped himself in the Romani flag after his victory.
- Romani athlete Dominik Oračko of the Czech Republic wins two gold medals and one silver at the Youth World Weightlifting Championships
- Romani girl who won race in Slovakia while running in flats keeps on winning
- Romani kickbox champ of Czech Republic celebrates victory at Muay-Thai evening in Slovakia with Romani flag around his shoulders
- Interview with Czech and European kickbox champion from the Romani community, Václav Sivák
- Slovakia: Girl from impoverished Romani family wins race running in flats
- Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
- Petr Ščuka: Romani flag accessories with Swarovski crystals are popular
- Romani player on Czech futsal team says he responds to racism by playing even better
- Romani scholarship recipient plans to work on AI at Czech university
- Romani kickboxer from Czech Republic defeats competitor after 90 seconds
- Jaroslav Miko: Radek Bangas remarks about the Romani community in the Czech Republic are untrue, especially his "guesstimates"
- Czech footballer Ondřej Kúdela, centre-back for Slavia Prague, accused of racism in Glasgow
- Romani kickboxer wins quarter-final of cage match on Czech-Slovak OKTAGON MMA show, withdraws after injury
- Chess player, age 11, is a Romani talent from Slovakia who is defeating adult competitors
- Slovak Statistical Office: People can list two nationalities in census, which begins today online only
- Romani runner in Slovakia prepares for Europe's junior championship
- Czech town provides no aid as Romani families are made homeless during COVID-19 pandemic
- "Gypsy King" boxer Tyson Fury tells GQ he once gave his Louboutins to a homeless man in LA, but his giving doesn't stop there