Hungary: Romani duo from Slovakia win the "X Factor" music competition
The Romani singing duo Claudia and Ricco, who are originally from Slovakia, have won the "X Factor" music competition in Hungary. The magnificent finale to the famous television show was broadcast Saturday.
"Thanks to their great performance, our talented duo made it to the final shootout with the other competing duos," Slovak news server Topky.sk reported. The performers did not conceal their joy and enormous enthusiasm when they learned they had won.
This was not Claudia and Ricco's first X Factor. In 2014 they captivated audiences when they competed in the version of the franchise broadcast in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, coming in second place.
- Slovakia: Nominations begin for Roma Spirit 2017 under auspices of President Kiska
- Slovakia: Meet Erik D., Romani street artist
- Romani fashion designer wins one million Czech crowns, will launch brand
- Belgian edition of TV competition "The Voice" won by 13-year-old Romani girl from Slovakia
- Pavlína Matiová: I'm happy when I can sing in Romanes
- Main hero in the next Batman film will be Romani - "Nightwing" to call attention to the rights of Romani people
- Romani celebrity walks out in protest after neo-Nazi singer and his band win second place in Czech music awards
- Romany girl Cher Lloyd has the X Factor
- Slovakia: Drunken, knife-wielding man threatens to kill Romani children for being in a park and is now in custody
- Justice for Stanislav. Family of the late Romani man from Teplice, Czech Republic publishes obituary, funeral will be Saturday
- Romani-inhabited housing estate Luník IX in Slovakia sees start of local vaccinations against COVID-19
- Romani women and children in Slovakia assaulted physically and verbally by stranger at a lake
- VIDEO: "Kneeling on the neck means death" - debut from Romani rapper Filip Šenki in the Czech Republic
- Romani Rose, chair of the Central Council of German Sinti and Roma, returns Hungarian honors to protest anti-LGBT law
- Chair of the Czech Helsinki Committee: Czech society is racist towards Romani people
- Czech Helsinki Committee opens bank account to aid the family of Stanislav Tomáš, who died after intervention by police in Teplice
- Commentary: The dictatorship in a hostile Russia is criticizing the Czechs about human rights over the death of Stanislav Tomáš
- Russia calls for investigation of the death of Stanislav Tomáš after intervention by police in Teplice
- LIVE at 18:00 TODAY - Webinar on police brutality against Romani people with MEP Romeo Franz and director of RomanoNet Michal Miko
- Slovak Government apologizes to Romani community for brutal police raid in 2013