Video footage shows recently-elected Slovak MP attacking Arab family including children last year
Milan Mazurek (age 22) is a violent racist who will be seated in the Slovak Parliament on behalf of Marian Kotleba's fascist party, the People's Party Our Slovakia (Lidová strana Naše Slovensko - LSNS), as was documented last year when he vulgarly shouted at an Arab family with children who were being protected by police officers when extremists began throwing rocks at them during an anti-immigrant demonstration in Bratislava. Mazurek will be seated instead of the originally-elected LSNS candidate, who has had to step aside because he is being prosecuted for having assaulted a dark-skinned foreign national in 2014.
Mazurek, who admires Adolf Hitler, is from Spišská Belá, Slovakia. On the LSNS candidate list he reported his profession as "manager of an e-shop".
He is also the chair of the party's cell for the Prešov Region. Mazurek was captured on camera at a protest against "Islamicization" last year in Bratislava expressing his opinions about the Arab people who were then assaulted (in the video footage he is the man wearing the green LSNS t-shirt).
- Slovakia: Thousands protest Kotleba and clerical fascism in Bratislava
- Czech Republic should consider Nazi electoral gains in Slovakia a warning
- CoE Human Rights Commissioner says anti-Roma rhetoric comparable to Nazis’
- Polish football hooligans allegedly physically assault Romani man in Přerov, Czech Republic for objecting to their racist comments
- Brazil: Fatal altercation between police and Romani family launches campaign of mass murder against local Roma
- Several dozen Romani people protest in Sokolov, Czech Republic over the attack by football hooligans on local Roma
- Czech Police director of the Karlovy Vary Region: Internal Affairs Department investigating video of intervention by police in Sokolov
- Out-of-town youth assault Romani child and then other Roma in Sokolov - Czech Police defused the conflict and are investigating, local Roma not happy with their response
- Slovakia: Drunken, knife-wielding man threatens to kill Romani children for being in a park and is now in custody
- Romani-inhabited housing estate Luník IX in Slovakia sees start of local vaccinations against COVID-19
- Romani women and children in Slovakia assaulted physically and verbally by stranger at a lake
- Commentary: David Mezei, false prophet, and the Romani elite of the Czech Republic
- Dozens of Roma protest in front of restaurant in Czech town after food server allegedly assaults a Romani woman, police are investigating
- Czech MP alleges during parliamentary debate on welfare bill that incest is part of Romani culture, open racism on the floor of the lower house
- Assembly against discrimination and racism in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic attended mostly by Romani people