Czech Republic: Roma Pride 2019 broadcast live online by ROMEA TV
Roma Pride 2019 was held on Sunday, 6 October in Prague at the Church of Saint Martin in the Wall. Unlike in previous years, a march through the city was not held, but there was a cultural program and discussion entitled "We Are All Romani".
The discussion was followed by a common meal and Czech-Roma worship at the Church of the Savior (U Salvátora). ROMEA TV, the first online television station in the Czech Republic with Romani content, broadcast the opening events live online.
- Commentary: Roma Pride and listening to each other
- Roma Pride Manifesto 2018
- VIDEO: Roma Pride 2018 in the Czech Republic
- LIVE BROADCAST AT 14:15 TODAY - Roma Pride 2018
- Roma Pride marches in 14 European cities call for removal of pig farm on concentration camp site in Czech Republic
- Gyulla Banga: Roma Pride or a cheap circus?
- Roma Pride 2014 in Prague, Terne Čhave perform
- Czech Republic: Roma Pride 2014 this Saturday in Prague
- Roma Pride 2012 marches through the center of Prague
- Roma Pride 2012 this Sunday in 15 European capitals including Prague
- For the dignity of Roma people in Europe: Roma Pride!
- Roma Pride: Marches take place in European cities
- England: Documentary film Pongo Calling, about Romani émigrés from the Czech Republic and Slovakia, premieres tomorrow at DocFest
- Romani organizer from North Macedonia discusses democracy with Barack Obama at Copenhagen Democracy Summit
- KHAMORO World Roma Festival resumes parade in Czech capital
- Czech theater ensemble producing project about children's extremism and radicalization, "Commander"
- In an historical first, Romani artist Małgorzata Mirga-Tas represents Poland at the Venice Biennale with “Re-enchanting the World”
- Antonín Gondolán: If you're a decent person who looks good, you can get things done!
- Czech capital to see announcement of awards for children's Romanes-language literature, video and visual art today - Romano suno 2021
- Romani artist from Serbia portrays death of Stanislav Tomáš, exhibition in Prague closes 9 December
- Czech popular music awards show returns, Romani singer Monika Bagárová schools racist rapper on live television
- Director of the Museum of Romani Culture schools Czech senator in debate
- "How I Became a Partisan": Vera Lacková's documentary about Romani partisans screened at Czech film festival
- Czech gallery holds exhibition of visual antisemitism from the Middle Ages to the present