Albania Joins the Roma Decade
On July 24, 2008, Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha signed the Declaration of the Decade of Roma Inclusion. With this formal step, Albania has become a full member of the Decade. Albania's Decade Action Plan will be posted on this site when it is available.
Bosnia and Herzegovina and Spain have also declared their intention to join the Decade. This month, the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina adopted Decade Action Plans and authorized its Chairman, Nikola Spiric, to sign the Decade Declaration.
- United States to Join the Decade as an Observer
- 20th ISC Meeting: Soros Calls for EU-Decade Partnership
- Statement on the situation of Roma in Europe International Steering Committee Decade of Roma Inclusion 2005-2015
- Let's Stop For a Moment: Thoughts on the 5-th Anniversary of Launching The Decade of Roma Inclusion Program
- Czech cabinet unsure whether Romanies's situation improved
- Decade Watch Reports Available in Czech and Serbian
- Roma Decade - Chachipe