Documentary films on SEE social, political and human rights issues
The European Documentary Portal (www.documentaryportal.com) would be interested to publish stories about documentary films in production on various South Eastern European social, political and human rights issues.
If you hear of any such films in production, or if your organisation is planning documentaries related to these subjects, please get in touch - we can help you publicise the final product.
Also, we are building a page to connect academics/ NGOs/ and international organisations with documentary filmmakers - so if you are looking for a freelance filmmaker to work with you, please let us know (www.documentaryportal.com/collaboration).
- European Romani activists say Roma must get involved in political life as candidates and voters to participate in crucial decisions about public finances
- MEPs say conditions for Roma in the settlements of eastern Slovakia are disgraceful, medieval, scandalous and shameful
- ERGO Network: Roma Week 2022 at the EP was the biggest meeting yet between EU politicians and Romani representatives
- Slovak MEP of Romani origin Peter Pollák: It is incomprehensible that the Czech Republic is unable to help a few hundred Romani refugees from Ukraine at the Prague railway station
- Commissioner Jourová, awarding Andalusia prize for the EU Capital of Diversity and Inclusion: Roma are hardest hit during crises
- EU agrees rules to regulate social media content
- DEADLINE 31 JANUARY: Call to contribute to the Roma Civil Monitor 2021-2025 project
- The disinformation war in 2021: Main targets were Ukraine, COVID-19, and who is responsible for refugees
- Czech lower house to review Govt agreement with expansion of the EU Fundamental Rights Agency, which advises on racism and other matters
- Czech biologist says COVID-19 Omicron variant has no problem defeating our immunity
- MEPs who visited Romani settlements in Slovakia shocked to see such horrifying living conditions in the EU
- European Parliament will discuss police brutality against Romani people in EU, on the basis of Czech case