Documentary films on SEE social, political and human rights issues
The European Documentary Portal (www.documentaryportal.com) would be interested to publish stories about documentary films in production on various South Eastern European social, political and human rights issues.
If you hear of any such films in production, or if your organisation is planning documentaries related to these subjects, please get in touch - we can help you publicise the final product.
Also, we are building a page to connect academics/ NGOs/ and international organisations with documentary filmmakers - so if you are looking for a freelance filmmaker to work with you, please let us know (www.documentaryportal.com/collaboration).
- Commentary: Time for a European Union Army
- EU Court of Justice: EU Member State courts can instruct Facebook to delete illegal posts, including insults
- Czech PM says Government will not change the financing conditions for nonprofits drawing EU money
- Czech Finance Ministry proposes all EU financing for social projects be provided ex-post, which could cut nonprofits off from those resources
- VIDEO: Brussels demonstration by Romani people
- EU anti-fraud authority Hungarian program for Roma supported by EU funds has never worked and should be investigated
- Czech EP elections won by governing ANO party ahead of the Civic Democrats and Pirates
- Gabriela Hrabaňová: The EP elections will influence our lives
- MEP of Romani origin Soraya Post asks ROMEA TV: How can Czech President Zeman be so stupid?
- VIDEO: Roma Week in the European Parliament continues with a conference about antigypsyism
- Slovak President Kiska receives the European Civil Rights Prize of Sinti and Roma in Brussels
- ERRC Condemns Collective Punishment of Roma in Europe